Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mario Alvarado making a serious bid on Valencia CF
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Costa rican Mario Alvarado has this weekend popped up in media talking about Buying Valencia for the purpose to finish Nou Mestalla and to secure Valencias future. No its not like one of those PSG or CITY deals. Its not gona be in that kind of way. And im not sure he wants to become president... 

Good news after the worst match we ever played last Saturday. 

Well this all has gone a bit too fast for my personal liking. Hope it does not turn out t be BS in a week or so when the deal is to be excepted or not...

http://www.superdeporte.es/valencia/2012/11/26/empresario-costarricense-interesado-comprar-vcf/180347.html

Comments
knibis 11 years ago

He is a lifelong Valencianista

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

This is the official statement he gave:

Our intention is firm, with the aim of being able to solve the economic situation of the club and so give financial stability in the coming decades. Our project, led by Valencia and especially valencianistas, has spent months preparing with absolute discretion and professionalism to not jeopardize the viability of the operation.

For the investor, this project is the most important of which will be undertaken in the Valencia region, and therefore, we want to reassure the Valencian society and especially to the Valencian about interest in this project, which we summarize in clear objectives based on three main lines:

1 - Releasing the club of any economic stress.

2 - Preserve the prestige acquired by the club.

3 - Provide a sports and social project that will mark a new and exciting era for valencianismo.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@Knibis: I don't know anything about this guy. How did he make his money and does he intend to write-off all of the debt? If so, that is awesome. Plus, I'm not sure what Valencia's commercial sector is like. Do you know when the deals are due for renewal?

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

If we can become debt free then we would be an even bigger force. our stars wouldnt need to be sold to pay off accumilating debts

knibis 11 years ago

i think hes a buisness man. now nothing more atm... :(