Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Marco Reus signs contracts extension with Dortmund to 2019!!
Comments
KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Now we can end the debate with all the "confirmed" sources saying that he would leave for Real Madrid and all the rumors of him leaving for Chelsea, United or City. Well, unless Dortmund don't get expelled to 2nd Bundesliga because he can't be that loyal to the club. Still, pretty cool to stay in a club in crisis.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Now we can end the debate with all the "confirmed" sources saying that he would leave for Real Madrid and all the rumors of him leaving for Chelsea, United or City.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Massive respect for Reus.

Bravo
This is GREAT NEWS for all natural football fans. This is awesome.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I just think they made the clause bigger and I'm pretty sure he'll leave in summer. Who knows though

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

May be, a way to protect their asset, rightly so. Reus and BVB deserve all of that

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@descent +1 I think this is too obvious . Reus won't stay in league 2 team . Unless they make survive this season ( i think they will ) , maybe he will stay for another season to help BVB get back in winning ways .

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feared he might go to real madrid

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

This is only to higher his price, the team who would bring him woulp pay 3 times his previous price, (25m was ridiculously cheap comparing to the market crazyness ).

DrunkenMonkey 9 years ago
West Ham United, England 16 204

Wow didn't expect this from Reus, all I can say is that nobody at dortmund can question his commitment to the club anymore.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

This is why he's one of my favs.

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Such loyalty. Every football can can respect that, as you dont see many players like him these days. However, I honestly think this is just to raise his price, and not be forced to sell him for 25-30m

flintloxwood 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 0 13

i think he is waiting for barcelona move :)