Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mancini against new financial regulations
mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Mancini said: "I do not agree with this rule. If I am a rich man, I want to spend all my money on my team."         
  what do U think about this?

Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Yes, but I'm not sure why you're saying it was luck. The shot that hit the post was, in fact, saved by Cech. It was going in until he saved it, and touched it onto the post.

I mean, otherwise we might as well say that every goal that goes in is just lucky, and every save that is made is just unlucky.

Were Barcelona unlucky to not score at Stamford Bridge?

No, they were outplayed. Again, defense is an art form, just like attack. It's as crucial to football as attacking is. Without defense, you have basketball played with the feet. :p Chelsea are hardly a defensive team by nature, but when playing (again, with 10 men) against Barcelona, who have the best attack in the world, what you do is defend. And they did it beautifully.

I'm not trying to start a row with you, man. It just really bugs me when people try to diss Chelsea's victory by saying it was 'luck' or 'ugly' football. It was brilliant football, carried out by a hugely talented squad that knew what they were doing.

As for the trophies, sorry, but no. Seriously, I don't know how to stress this enough: WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SUPER CUP. Most people in the UK didn't even know it had happened. It may have been a 'wonderful night' for Atletico Madrid, but it's something which didn't even make the back pages in the newspapers over in the UK. We take it about as seriously as a pre-season friendly. :p

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Okay cool man but to me, playing that defensive is not an art and not beautiful at all. Maybe because I'm from Brasil and attacking football means everything to us.

& Well that's the UK but football is a world sport and the UK is not everything

& there was more than one shot that hit the post. Whatever though I can see I'm just being a sore loser :p I'm just upset about that penalty miss.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

In fairness, it should never have been a penalty in the first place. ;)

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@tdot: I'm sorry but how can you call playing defensive not an art? Try to take out your team's defenders and tell me how the match is going to go. I understand you're from Brazil, but that doesn't mean everything is attack. Barcelona need to also understand that not everything is attack. They need a plan B if they ever want to pass by the teams who play defensively against them.