Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United will sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic and could complete deal before Euro 2016
4Football 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 7 8

Manchester United will complete the signing of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and could conclude a deal before the start of Euro 2016, according to Sky sources.

It is understood United's executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward and Ibrahimovic's representatives are finalising terms on a one-year contract, with Jose Mourinho determined to make the Sweden international his first marquee signing at Old Trafford.

Zlatan coming to the Premier League......Going be messy!!!!!!

Comments
Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

CAN'T WAIT!

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

dis gon b gud

Fernandinho 8 years ago
Arsenal 0 9

He's gonna flop like falcao

bluezz 8 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

lets see how cocky and ignorant he'll be now lmao

expertfootball11 8 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

So finally Manu will get to the top again, pray that he doesn't get too injured.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

Will have to wait and see how everything unfold but I gotta say that I'm excited about this. :) I hope he suceed there if he does really sign.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Thought Zlatan was almost never injured.. Great signing..

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Brilliant signing!!

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago

'Great' new members we've got^

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I know right. Hopefully they'll adjust to a less trolly attitude eventually, or just disappear after the Euros.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago

Very jealous of this signing. I wonder what players Chelsea gonna end up with? Probably none special. Then again, maybe we don't need it. Or, yeah, we do actually. Jealous.

rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Great player, one thing he would definitely bring is team motivation. If there is one thing that Zlatan hates more than anyone, its losing. With him and mourinho in one team, that players will work their ass off like never before.

He will be a great leader for Rashford and Martial, since he can speak french and english, he can communicate with them easily. Moreover Zlatan will definitely help on shirt sales which will also be a huge impact in the income profit.

Playing Zlatan will also help since the name alone, will definitely attract defenders giving more space for Rooney and co.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@rayrex Yeah, he will be great at mentoring Rashford since he speak english but he seem like he really barely talk french, in all his time in France he almost alway talked in english from what I heard. But yeah, he will create more space and will bring great motivation to the to the team. I really hope it happen and worked out all right. :D

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago

I thought he often talked french there? And when he was in Italy he learned Italian. Seems he goes the extra miles to learn the language of the country he plays in

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@Emobot7 I think french was too tough for him. I don't want to boast but french is one heck of language to learn. Je dois être très sincère sur ce point :p

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

It's still not confirmed yet, is it?

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Nope.