Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United Various Starting 11
TheGame 11 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Team #1

Team #2

Team #3

We have so many options. Here are just a few. Comment or reply with your own formation.

Comments
Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 87 2311

our definite formation and starting XI has to be the first one with the option to swap the wingers between Welbeck, Valencia, Young, Kagawa, Nani and Zaha... The rest of the team has to keep the same for the rest of the season, the only variants would and should be on the wings. My inclination would be for men out of form: Nani and Kagawa. Imagine both of them in their prime playing in the wings! And finally I would love to see Welbeck as a sub for Rooney or even RVP. Also Anderson and Cleverly coming in for Fellaini and Rooney or even Carrick

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

No place for Rio. Too slow. Kagawa on his best position,Rooney can play left and give Nani one more chance cos he is like monster when he is on form .

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

The Strongest XI for Manchester United is just like the one mladen posted with a one change which is switching Nani to the left and Rooney to the right and that team is perfect.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Kagawa needs to be on, seriously. I think Mladen's is best.

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 14 997

Alex has a point, also switching Kagawa and playing Rooney as a CAM/CF. Or take out Kawaga on the left and play Valencia.

@rama It's about variation, but agreed Mladen knows his football :D.

This formation would be killer.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@U_H_B do you trust Valencia? IMO I think United should move in from him. There much more talented wingers out there.

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago

^ Valencia is one of favorite players, people tend to forget his worth but he proves it time and time again. You can't play the same every game mate.

WayneRooney 11 years ago
Manchester United, Argentina 52 488

ramaboy Valencia is coming back, he is getting better now that he switched his jersey number, but one thing is for sure i rather have anyone on rather than Ashley Young

@U_H_B that formation is really good

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 26 349

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@U_H_B I know but... still... they could be doing a lot better in attack with someone else there.

@rama Yeah, Let's hope Nani can go injury free this season. Also give Zaha a chance.

campusblogger 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 7 54

with Fellaini as a DM and Carrick as CM, Moyes shouldn't be scared of unleashing RVP, Rooney, Kagawa and any of Welbeck/Nani/Valencia/Zaha on defenses. Give Rooney and Kagawa free reign to roam infield and wide as they see fit, while Nani hugs the touchline on the right for width. With Fellaini covering, Evra can bomb forward and supply left wing service.

more like a lopsided 4-2-3-1 / or a 433 depending on Nani's initial position. Rio has to play ( in big games atleast) as he is still head and shoulders above Jones and Smalling, this season atleast.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@U_H_B ****, I forgot about him xD Forget everything I just wrote :D

Would this be Ok? I think it would work well for United! One AM, providing balls to 3 strikers, 2 of whom are very expeirienced in those positions. Two mids who are great defensivley and attacking wise. (One stays back and one goes forward) And two rock-solid CB's, (hoping they don't get injured, if not then I guess Evans) and two very good RB and LB's! It is much like Mladens.

mladen 11 years ago

so many good formations and opinions from you mates :) However, our team is capable to win any trophy,no doubt . We have idiot Woodward and his failed bids so we were frustrated ,but Fellaini is GREAT addition to our squad ! He will improve us in every line of the team. Also we have to give chance to Lingard,Januzaj and Zaha. Chelsea playing Oscar De Bryne Van Ginkel too! Can't wait for 14.Sep :) I hope all players of all clubs will be fit.

Lol rama is that a 4 -3 -3 or 4 -2-1-3?

I see some potential in that formation Rama. You never know Wazza was used as winger when Tevez and CR7 was still around.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

4-2-1-3 :)

mladen 11 years ago