Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United transfer rumors and ratings!!
Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

United fans, 

Let's talk about the possibilities of our transfer targets coming to Old Trafford this summer! We should have a discussion about which players we should bring in this summer to solve our current problems. Express your thoughts in this page so that we can have some fan discussion!

Comments
Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

I think you guys need a defender despite Vidic coming back,and a centre midfielder,Ive heard you guys always talk about strootman joining but i think he will be joining next season

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

I heard SAF is looking to swoop Mateo Kovacic and Alen Halilovic.
Would be stoked to see them come to United.

Heisinburg 11 years ago

As far as our defender in need matters, I feel that we desperately need another Defensive midfielder as well. No, we shouldn't rely too much on Fletcher as he isn't as good as he was back then. Currently our main defensive midfielder is M.Carrick. He's doing a great job, but I feel sometimes that he really needs some rest. So I think this summer we should turn our heads to two high profile D.MIDS: Kevin Strootman and Victor Wanyama.

Kevin Strootman: 
We have been tracking him for a long time now. After watching a shitload of YouTube clips of him playing, to me, Strootman has shown to be a potential replacement for our man Carrick. However, I am still puzzled by his potential as some comments (from real Holland fans) saying that Strootman is, in fact, very floppy at most times of the game and only does two or three special tricks/passes. From what I had said from this man, he's got pretty much most of it - skills, passing, reasonable height. However, I'm not sure whether he could better than Carrick, or in fact, just be another replica of Carrick and this is NOT because of his face, I'm talking his brute strength. But Fergie is a big fan of him, so I'll trust him on that.

Currently his buy out clause is roughly around € 20 million and recent tabloids has said that Strootman claimed that he wants to remain in PSV until the end of the season, which is perfectly understandable, no pressure to move out asap!

My rating of a possible move: 7/10

Victor Wanyama:
When you want to find a monster of a defensive midfielder in the world, Africa is one of the best continents to look into, and clearly this Kenyan defensive midfielder has shown the world how big of a human tank he can be against the ferocious and unstoppable Barcelona. After watching this man fighting against Barcelona, he reminded me of the big man in City, Yaya Toure. As a defensive midfielder, size DOES matter, and Wanyama definitely ticks that box, with a bonus addition of his impressive tackling abilities, passing (very impressive) and a bit of skills too. There is no doubt that he will one day play for a giant club, not to mention that Celtic is one of them in a Scottish perspective. Celtic and him are both aware that business is business, and both would agree that a reasonable price would allow him to move out. Apparently his buy out clause is rumored to be € 25 million, but I'm sure that €20 million is a very fair price for Celtic. Many rumors has shown that Wanyama is in fact a United fan (yay!), which can make it even more hopeful for him to come to us, but sadly I haven't heard enough rumors about SAF not even paying attention to him at all. Personally I would choose him over Strootman, but either player would be a great signing for us. Why the heck have we even shown interest in Chiek Tiote before anyway?...lol

So for Wanyama's possibility of moving to Old Trafford this summer I'd give it a 4/10.

Heisinburg 11 years ago

@man_utd, that Kovacic guy looks very beast. And the Halilovic guy looks good too, but buying young strikers at reserve level is quite a gamble for United.

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

@Heisinburg
They both show a lot of promise and they're both young. They will definitely evolve into great players.
We made a gamble with Powell and it paid off. Why not try again?

Heisinburg 11 years ago

but we're turning Powell into a CM, I'm talking about guys like Macheda and Bebe. I don't think our club is very strong in developing high class strikers nowadays. But yeah, you're right, we should do it now rather than spending more on them later.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Strootman in United? I think it's too much...

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

kevin strootman looks like van persie in that picture abit!! any way arsenal want nani for 20 m

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Strootman,Wanayama,Hummels,Bale,J.Rodriguez... Two of these would be good for us.

SinderLaLa 11 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 0 42

I don't think is possible. But I hope United can sign W.Sneijder. ;)

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Please don't sign WALCOTT please  !!

Heisinburg 11 years ago

Not sure about Sneijder. I'm still annoyed by how he's still in our transfer target list after what happened for the past few transfer seasons. I'd rather get someone else than him.

and yes, DON'T BUY WALCOTT!!

DavidDeGea 11 years ago
Manchester United, Spain 1 28

Hummels game over Evans. dont forget Welbeck my youth. 

Joe_Manchester 11 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

Hummels for sure!!!!

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

milan badelj guys he is one of the most underrated defmid in the world right now.

Heisinburg 11 years ago

@MRarsenal500, I bet it's RVP and Carrick's secret love child.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Hummels? lol I personally believe he is overrated. When I play with im at FIFA 13, he is shit.

Heisinburg 11 years ago

Yes! I completely agree, expert. Hummels is seriously overrated! People who think he's our biggest target should really look into him - the man's overrated. 

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

So your basing Hummels on fifa 13 ?  I agree he's a bit overrated but he put on some okay performances.  

Vidic in top form shits on him.