Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United plan to buy back Cristiano Ronaldo
Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

http://www.football-espana.net/28562/united-€635m-ronaldo

What do you guys think? I think Ronaldo's extremely successful with Real, so I don't know if he wants to return to United, since with Real he gets to play Barcelona every season. But the offer is intriguing, and his agent might convince him.

At the moment, Real is a team that is being rebuilt. Ronaldo is the epitome of this rebuilding process. Real's future may depend on how long Cristiano Ronaldo devotes his time to Real Madrid. If he stays until he retires in his 30's, Real will have a solid base to work on and may be on the rise again as one of Europe's best and ever greatest, but if Ronnie leaves so soon, we may not see the real Real Madrid for a while.

Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

As soon as I got to "the Daily Star allege", I knew this article was bullshit. :p

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

So he goes for 80 mil. Improves his goal scoring abilities by a mile, and then goes back for a lesser sum?

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@FredTilson

That's exactly what I was thinking. :P

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Real Madrid's season has been quite bad...

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@man_utd

Yea. It's possibly the worst one they had in recent history. Especially with the fact that they are behind Atletico in the league and all, and at a disadvantage against both Barca and United in the Cope del Rey and the CL.

TheTruth 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 5 246

If CR7 leaves, Gareth Bale and/or Neymar is/are going to Real Madrid. Mark my words.

bloodred1992 11 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@FredTilson and @Dynastian98 The British Pound value has increased over time. So £55m right now is well worth over £80m back when Ronaldo was sold to Real Madrid. 
I'd like Ronnie to be back but not at this outrageously high fee. For £55m we could get 3 or 4 quality players and let's face it United are doing great even without Ronaldo and can continue to do so without him.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I heard they want him for 55 million... thats a no-go for me.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

neymar/Santos has agreed terms with Barcelona..

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Still can't see Neymar playing tiki-taka.

It's going to be Zlatan all over again, only not as good.

Falconryman1 11 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

It will never happen.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I think that Barca need an all-out striker, so that Messi can be played as an attacking midfielder with more proficiency and have more space. But they can't just buy any striker. It has to be one that is suited to Barcelona play. And I can't see Neymar working at Barcelona. I thought Zlatan was a good buy at first, but Pep refused to use Messi as a false nine until last year, when Zlatan was already gone. They need someone like Villa, since David Villa was an all-out striker but was a perfect fit into the Barcelona system since he can play multiple positions and open up more space for Messi.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

He might go to Man City too or Chelsea? he didn't even mention anything on where he might go so he might accept any better offer in the EPL. I think C.Ronaldo only want more money & fame to be the most paid player in history but also he mentioned that he would love to go back to Man Utd too.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@AlexBatak

Isn't that ridiculously biased? Ronaldo is the the best player in the world behind Lionel Messi. He can't make a rash move without the media pouncing on him. There's no way he'd go to Chelsea or City, simply because of the history he has at United. And don't reason like a child. Ronaldo doesn't want to be the highest paid footballer in history, he just wants to win. Why do you think he works relentlessly everyday to beat Lionel Messi? Because he wants to be the best, and he knows that to do that he has to beat Messi first. I honestly feel very bad for Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a gem, the very best of his generation, and maybe by the end of his career we can look back at him as one of the greatest players and goal scorers of all-time, but yet no one will remember him. Why? Because Lionel Messi is playing in his era.

Just ask yourself, Ronaldo and Messi are both such fantastic players, and they're both so incredibly talented and do so much for their team, and even if Messi is better than Ronaldo, is it fair that one of these players walks away with four Ballon d'Ors and the other only one? I don't think so. No one ever recognized the winner of the Silver Ball. And yet Ronaldo works so hard everyday, even though he knows he has no hope of catching Lionel at the top of the mountain. I just feel that people shouldn't be so hard on Ronaldo, and that they should show more respect for the poor guy.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Dynastian98 I didn't read your whole comment because you were being immature by calling me a *child* I'm 30 years old and i didn't bring up this text from mt head. I saw the interview with him and all what i said is from the interview. please next time don't do that again. Thanks.

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

i heard some where on fb his going to come for 55m

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ I already said that :P

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

lol sorry didnt read all dat still i hope he comes 

imagin

ROONEY
RVP