Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United owners
_Pelle_ 1 year ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Who would you prefer to see as the Manchester United owner?

Comments
iHEARTfootball 1 year ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Unfair to ignore Radcliffe from this list. Him and his company are also rival bidders for the club.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Hopefully not jassim because I want man utd to become worse, they deserve it.

Emobot7 1 year ago Edited
538 11432

Honestly, for the sake of the fans, I hope Ratcliffe can do it but honestly, money talk and Quatar got way more than Jim and Ineos.

Also, considering how Nice has been doing since they were buyed by Ratcliffe and haven't really worked out as well as they would propably like, I'd argue there chance United wouldn't get much if he was to be the new owner.

Honestly, it suck to say but if United fans want to get better results ASAP (honestly don't think they need to though, they are having a great progression under Ten Haag) Jassim is the way to go and propably the most realist buyer because the Glazer are gonna want to get the most possible out of the club sale.

From a moral point of view, it certainly wouldn't be the greatest results but I fear this is what we heading for.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Honestly, for the sake of the fans, I hope Ratcliffe can do it but honestly, money talk and Quatar got way more than Jim and Ineos.

Also, considering how Nice has been doing since they were buyed by Ratcliffe and haven't really worked out as well as they would propably like, I'd argue there chance United wouldn't get much if he was to be the new owner.

Honestly, it suck to say but if United fans want to get better results ASAP (honestly don't think they need to though, they are having a great progression under Ten Haag) Jassim is the way to go and propably the most realist buyer because the Glazer are gonna want to get the most possible out of the club sale.

Algerino 1 year ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

Money talks

SunFlash 1 year ago
USA 19 3260

The Glazer's, 100%.

To be fcked by American Capitalism I can stomach, to be fcked by a foreign country that I morally disagree with on pretty much everything, I cannot.

I've already started to pull away because I can read the writing on the wall.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

by a foreign country that I morally disagree with on pretty much everything, I cannot.

🤦‍♂️ America is literally the most morally corrupt country.

SunFlash 1 year ago
USA 19 3260

🤦‍♂️ America is literally the most morally corrupt country.

You're entitled to your political opinions. unlike people in Qatar

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

You're entitled to your political opinions. unlike people in Qatar

This. I mean, America got it share of problems, there no doubt but saying its worse than state with literal tyrant for head of state is just a joke in bad taste in my mind.

DarthFooty 1 year ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

I don't think they will be changing hands... If anything, they will have a boosting investor, so the club will remain majority Glazer owned.

The valuation is around 6B and money talks, so this can go a lot of ways. Plus, with how well the Newcastle project is going, it can easily be seen as successful already.

Footy_watch 11 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

I said I didnt want jassim but I change my mind because it will make the premier league more of a super league. It looks like Qatar will be the new owners and man utd will return to their level of winning major trophies

MaryOwen 10 months ago
0 2

Its all about money.