Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United Fan Cuts Up Season Ticket After Club Announces Plans To Join European Super League
UnitedofManchester 3 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 15 84

Posted by SPORTbible

Twitter user @UnitedAmyDoc shared a video of herself destroying her season ticket amid talks of the European Super League coming to fruition.

She tweeted: "Held this since 1995. @ManUtd will not get another penny from me whilst you're part of this shit OR owned by those twunts. #GlazersOut #SuperLeague #heartbroken."

A powerful visual which pretty much sums up the reaction among fans.

Her decision to rip up her season ticket was applauded online - which included support from rival fans.

One wrote: "Respect from a Spurs die-hard. I feel the same way."

A second said: "We have to stick together as fans after this."

A third added: "My hear is broken too Ames... I really hope the bottom falls out and owners are penalized in such a way that they will sell."

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Posted by SPORTbible

Twitter user @UnitedAmyDoc shared a video of herself destroying her season ticket amid talks of the European Super League coming to fruition.

She tweeted: "Held this since 1995. @ManUtd will not get another penny from me whilst you're part of this shit OR owned by those twunts. #GlazersOut #SuperLeague #heartbroken."

A powerful visual which pretty much sums up the reaction among fans.

Her decision to rip up her season ticket was applauded online - which included support from rival fans.

One wrote: "Respect from a Spurs die-hard. I feel the same way."

A second said: "We have to stick together as fans after this."

A third added: "My hear is broken too Ames... I really hope the bottom falls out and owners are penalized in such a way that they will sell."