Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester City & Their Millions.
GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

City didn't spend their millions wisely. Most of it was wasted to be honest. 

Maicon? This guy is dead, lol. 

Lescott, lmao, he's dead too. So is Barry, Rodwell, Garcia & Santa Cruz (Mark Hughes bought some dead players, lol). 

Thank you for buying Adebayor from Arsenal though, I never understood the hype for him when he was with us. I don't even understand how Wenger rated him over RVP at the time. 

Sinclair, I don't know. 

Nasri, lol, he was worth every penny but his overall game has somehow decreased at City. I can also guarantee you 100% that he regrets not joining Man UTD.

I like Dzeko but City payed TOO much for him. £27 Million!? £11.7 would be more of an appropriate figure I feel. Max 15.

This is another thing, teams pay too much money for average players these days. Look at Gervinho, £10 Million my ass. Wenger you fool. If you just added an extra 7-8 Million at the time then you could of bought Hazard. But nooo, you opted for cheaper and painfully average Gervinho. You cheap skate.

Mancini is twat for not using Adam Johnson enough as well. You had a damn good player but you benched him most of the time, ffs. Where's Micah Richards as well!? Another damn good player. Bale even said that the best player he's gone up against is Micah Richards. 

Mancini is a dead manager, lmao. Him claiming that he's better than Ferguson is laughable. Yeah okay buddy. If I was manager of City I would of bought some fire players (If I feel the price is right ofc). Not some dead ones. I'd be top of the table now as well and not 12 points behind United.

This isn't me being jealous of their millions or anything, lol, inb4 some weirdo claims that I am. I just wish that they'd spent their millions more wisely. Aguero, Silva, Y.Toure & Tevez are the only justifiable good buys.

Rant over or whatever. I've had the odd few drinks here and there but I think my grammar has been top notch for this whole thread. At least I think so. I hope. 

Comments
United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Citeh just buy players they hear about.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

They have killed so many careers

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Nasri for one maybe even Rodwell he was developing so well at Everton. 

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

I agree with some of what you said, Santa Cruz and Wayne bridge were very bad buys, not sure what Mark Hughes was smoking at the time. If Sven Goran Erikson had stayed, he could have surely made some better buys. But then Hughes did buy Kompany and Zabaleta both for ~6 mil each and they are worth much more now. Sinclair was a wasteful buy as well. 

Micah has been injured since quite a few months which is why he isn't playing. I am not sure what you are blathering on about him, he would have made it to the team was he fit.

Adam Johnson was far too inconsistent. Did you even see him play all the matches, he was given more than enough chances, he spent 3 season before City playing for clubs like Watford, Middlesborough and Leeds United. Why didn't Arsenal or United snap him up if he was the next big talent. 

The problem with Nasri is his attitude, not Mancini. Mancini is as much to blame for Nasri's form as Wenger is to blame for Arshavin's form. I am sure Arshavin regrets not joining some other club than Arsenal going by your logic.

Rodwell again has been injured since a long time, as soon as he was fit, he was immediately put into the team. What else do you expect?

Maicon is perfectly fine as a backup player in case there are injuries.

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Agree with rai and UHB....
They're only buying players that they hear about and dont really care...
Now we're witnessing Rodwell's and Sinclair's career's going down the drain.
It's really sad to see this happening...

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@FredTilson lol Arshavin is something another, he got his form first half season he was performing perfectly, then his form was going down and down. Instead of Nasri, who prefers to sit on the bench, than being player loved by fans, and key player of the team.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Look who's talking. You are so shitty that I want to vomite. You don't even worth City so you wouldn't mind changing your team now?

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Expert you're drunk.

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

I think Maicon is more alive than Giroud...

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Giroud is in and out of coma these days. He's currently out, aha.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

and mancini said he's best manager in England LOL

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

company for 6 mil was a good deal his probz best defender last year un epl

MRarsenal500 his not even the best in Manchester LOL

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Kompany was bought before the injected income right? Cant remember. He's a solid player for sure though.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I think Hughes bought Kompany.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@20RVP what MRarsenal is saying is that Mancini said that he was the best manager in England... he did say that!

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I don't think that it's a fact of them wasting the money on bad players, because they are more than good in my eyes. 

I think it's the fact that their offensive players are a bunch of cocky high ego players. A person with an extremely high ego cannot work with someone else who also has a very high ego, resulting in some bad teamwork. They really don't have any spark up front in relation to the amazing players they have such as Aguero, Tevez, Silva, Nasri.

They need a manager who can make them work together better than they do.

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

^ I agree with you. If it was up to me, I'd have some like John Guidetti who has enormous potential and hunger to excel playing up front with Aguero.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Now John Guidetti is a player I like. He has that something special.