Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester City - Monaco : 1st leg.
tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Gabriel Jesus transfer turned things for City, CL is their chance to escape from a disappointing season. It will highly depend on City's defense and the pressure will be on their shoulders.
Monaco is solid, and tactically stron, it may look unpopular but I don't see them loosing here. They do not concede a lot of space and they will have plenty since the City defense looked shaky...

1-1 for me but clearly thats the kind of games I have no clue on the outcome.

Team to qualify :

Comments
tiki_taka 7 years ago

Magical game, full of mistakes yes but entertaining. The turning point is Falcao missing the PK or Caballero save depending how you see it. I believe at 1-3 the tie would have been over. Instead Subasic mistake woke up City players and then Monaco conceded on their weakest part of the game : set pieces.
I feel bad for Monaco, did a great game but a game is 90 min not 75. A bit tired at the end while City went for the kill deservedly. Could have gone in both sides but at the end deserved win. 2 goals margin is pretty harsh tho.

Ladies and Gentlemen, you saw Presnel Kimpembe vs Barca, here's Killian Mbape 17 yo, worth a fortune. Monaco already refused 40mil from City. The next Thierry Henry and some say he is more gifted than him at the same age.

NovaRuk 7 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

@Emre

You were right about 5 goals but you got the wrong team though. Great comeback by City!

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Sometimes you just need to get the ball in and attempt to shoot on goal...That's how cheap goals were at this game but the matchup is great, even though City scored 5, they are evenly matched teams.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@tiki Well, I'm not sure about the whole Mbape being better than Henry when he was his age and even if that was true, it wouldn't matter. As it is clear for all to see that the lad is super talented, like so many young player at Monaco, they are really a great team when it come down to young prospect, same with PSG. Actually, France in general is pretty good to create talented prospect.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tiki Well, I'm not sure about the whole Mbape being better than Henry when he was his age and even if that was true, it wouldn't matter. As clearly, the lad is super talented, like so many young player at Monaco, they are really a great team when it come down to young prospect, same with PSG. Actually, France in general is pretty good to create great prospect.

@tiki Well, I'm not sure about the whole Mbape being better than Henry when he was his age and even if that was true, it wouldn't matter. As it is clearl for all to see that the lad is super talented, like so many young player at Monaco, they are really a great team when it come down to young prospect, same with PSG. Actually, France in general is pretty good to create talented prospect.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

What a game! Woke up till 3 am to watch it and it was absolutely worth it.
Man City were overall the better team, even if in the first half their defence was cut open by Monaco on numerous occasions. At the end it was a thrilling game and I can't wait for the second leg because this tie is not yet over...

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@NovaRuk Yeah that penalty changed the game. But the game was amazing.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I disagree about defensive mistakes. Almost goals were conducted in extremely fast pace, the corner was bad yes, but Aguero's volley was a thing of beauty.

Both teams decided NOT to defense negatively which left them much more vulnerable in the back, that happens to EVERY SINGLE TEAM (looks at Barca). which makes the game so great to watch, their mentality and fighting spirits are beyond describable.

What I love about this game is also, there were so many turn of event and at that time you all knew it wouldn't decide NOTHING.

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

City's attacking nature won them the game. However. I don't rule Monaco out of the tie..

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

City's attacking nature won them the game. However. I don't rule them out of the second game.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Rulling them would be a mistake, 2 goals margin was harsh but it's not impossible at all.