{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Managers to be sacked by end of the season
Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

I think these two would be favourites
AVB-No need to tell you guys how much damage his cost

Di Matteo-I think he does not know how to manage the squad.Starting Bertrand instead of Moses or Oscar is something i dont quite understand.Ramires has got pace but his not a winger.So much new good  signings and his benched most of them.Chelsea are not even playing attacking football,Torres needs someone to create but no has created that much.We cant expect Hazard to create for him only.I wonder what kinds of instructions he gives to the players or how they train.And the games are boring and we are not playing like champions.

Comments
Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

tell me who do you think will be sacked by end of the season?

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Either you're not a chelsea fan or you have no knowledge on team chemistry. There are reaons Oscar, Cesar, and  Moses don't start. They haven't adapted to the team and dfferent style of play. As for Bertie, he was in the academy and has lots of talent. Ramires just recorved from sickness recently, thats why he hasn't been as good last season on the wing. Also "the games are boring and we're not playing like champions."? Yup you're gloryhunter. How the flipping fuck do you think we're top of the league? Di Matteo!!!

neshwar 12 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

u sure your a chelsea fan? or u juz started supporting when chelsea bought hazard?????  for an average coach to pick up chelsea in tatters n made them CL winners is no easy feat. tat guy sorted out defence, efficiently used limited resources and won u FA cup & CL , wut more u expect, despite the draw chelsea is top of the table, wut else do u want????  I've admired Dimatteo since his playing days with chelsea along the gr8 zola. credits where its due & plastic fan such as yourself dont even know tat

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Liverpool and Espanyol will be having a new maneger very soon

KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

brendan rodgers will leave soon.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

You're all thinking that Rodgers will quit, I simply don't believe it. Why signing him if he can't do better than Dalgish!?

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Mou is now the most under-pressure Manager right now if he cant win anything this season then he will be sacked or he will leave