Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Managers Rumours
Emobot7 2 months ago
540 11460

So, with a lot of news and rumours starting to be released as the domestic seasons ends, I thought of making a thread to talk about the various moves and potential moves of certain managers.

• Kompany seem likely to join Bayern Munich, apparently, its just a question of the club finding an agreement with Burnley for the transfer.
  • Thiago Motta very likely to join Juventus after leaving Bologna.
  • Mauricio Pochettino has officially left Chelsea.
  • Lopetegui is West Ham United new manager.
  • Apparently, would Xavi be released by Barca, everything would be in place to replace him with Hansi Flick.

There are more rumours but those are the biggest profile news I found, what do you think about them? And have you heard more stuff?

Comments
ashwin1729 2 months ago
Manchester United, England 10 705

Rumors about ETH being fired. If they fire him, everyone at Man Utd needs to be hanged. He won with half the team out. And has started a process. Needs 2 more years to do what he came to do.

DarthFooty 2 months ago Edited
Queens Park Rangers, United States 37 1128

Southgate is rumored for Man Utd....... SMH..... They should leave Ten Hag alone, let him work with the new leadership and see how he fairs. Names like Thomas Tuchel, Mauricio Pochettino, Thomas Frank, Kieran McKenna (Prob staying at Ipswich), and Roberto De Zerbi have been popping up as well...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Southgate is rumored for Man Utd....... SMH..... They should leave Ten Hag alone, let him work with the new leadership and see how he fairs. Names like Thomas Tuchel, Mauricio Pochettino, Thomas Frank, Kieran McKenna (Prob staying at Ipswich), and Roberto De Zerbi.

Footy_watch 2 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 26 1893

Rumors about ETH being fired. If they fire him, everyone at Man Utd needs to be hanged. He won with half the team out. And has started a process. Needs 2 more years to do what he came to do.

Haha it would be a dream come true for man utd haters if seven hag doesn't get sacked and yet you want him to stay.

Bayern and chelsea are finished with their shocking appointments which is what I like to see.

Barca are the winners in this managerial transfer window for getting Hansi Flick which I'm not happy about as a barca hater.

DarthFooty 2 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 37 1128

I want to applaud Barca and slap them at the same time.....

Picking up Flick is a really good move, so there is your applause....

Kicking Xavi to the curb the way they did, was just piss poor, fit throwing, lack of true ownership. Xavi was vocal about his hands being tied behind his back given Barca's financial issues, and sure, maybe he shouldnt have said that in public, but dude, they are a hot mess and even Flick will have major challenges once he finally gets his seat warm.

Up next is Kompany managing Bayern....... What???

Emobot7 2 months ago
540 11460

Mixed feeling for Ten Hag, on one hand, it is true that he won trophies and had trouble with injury but on the other hand... nearly every United managers in recent history had to deal with injury crisis had some point and none did has poorly as him I think (ok, Rangnick was kinda worse in 21/22). Personally, I think he ought to stay a third season and see if he can do something with Ineos, then they could fire him next season if he really doesn't do better, I mean, especially after managing to get a trophy this season, I feel he won himself some leniency.

For me, the most surprising managerial change is sacking Pochettino, a proven premier league manager who did a very decent end of season, for Maresca, that is indeed an interesting profile as he studied under Pep and managed to promote Leicester in a single season but even then, Leicester were favorite to make it so in that regard, its not that much of an accomplishment. Despite that, they gave him a 5 year like they knew for sure he was gonna be a hit for them. I wish him the best and would love to see him have a story similar to that of Arteta at Arsenal but I'm not sure Chelsea will be patient enough for that to happen, even they gave him a long term contract.

Kompany at Bayern is certainly weird but I see it as a wager. Considering they had success with Guardiola in the past, they propably hope that with better ressource, he can bring something similar to the team. My biggest worry is his lack of experience with managing high profile player and the fact he is still quite young. Otherwise, if he managed to make Bayern play well, he could propably have a long career there, or at the very least, it should give him some good high level experience.

Finally, Flick at Barca is quite interesting, we don't have a lot of Flick seasons to analyse how good of a coach he really is, he was really good at Bayern but his stint with Germany was a dissapointement. I hope he replicate his best work at Barca and manage to get them to compete against Real and make La Liga more exciting. However, I agree the treatment of Xavi by Barca was shameful, they nearly begged him to stay only for them to kick him out as soon as he said something they didn't agree with (despite it being the honest truth). Xavi biggest problem for me will have been his inability to deal with the pressure of the media all through his time at Barca.

Emobot7 2 months ago
540 11460

Conte should be joining Napoli and he is expected to try and sign Lukaku, would be quite interesting if it happened.

But for me, the most shocking manager news is Jose Mourinho joining Fenerbahce, I don't know how the director managed to convinced him but its gonna be crazy to have Mou in Turkey, seem like a boiling hot combo. Apparently, the team is very ambitious and is hoping to perform in Europe, would be interesting to see if true and honestly, if someone could win a European competition with a team like Fenerbahce, I think Mou would stand a good chance at it.

Emobot7 1 month ago
540 11460

And now, Thiago Motta has been confirmed as Juventus new coach, as expected, will be great for the Juventus fans, I don't want to badmouth Allegri but his playstyle has been very dissapointing for many fans honestly and it will be great for them at this point to experience something more entertaining, I got confidence Motta can propose that and stay competitive in Italy at the very least so for me, its a great move for everyone involved.

JoseHenderson 14 days ago Edited
Houston Dynamo FC, USA 0 1

It's an exciting time with so many managerial rumours swirling around! Kompany to Bayern and Pochettino leaving Chelsea are big moves, while Lopetegui to West Ham adds intrigue. The potential for Xavi and Flick swaps at Barca is also fascinating. It'll be interesting to see how these transitions shape up and what other surprises the offseason might bring. My sister was overwhelmed with her coursework and decided to try https://domypaper.com She was very pleased with the result. The paper was thorough and well-written, and it helped her achieve a high grade. The service was prompt and reliable.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Thank you for the information.