Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Managerial change in the PL 2019-20 season.
Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11429

Man, been too long since I made a thread here. Anyway, I've been meaning to speak about the managerial change and sacking in general in the PL for a while now but it just didn't come up.

Basically, here are the change:

Watford: Javi Gracia - Quique Sánchez Flores - Nigel Pearson
Tottenham: Mauricio Pochettino - José Mourinho
Arsenal: Unai Emery - Mikel Arteta
Everton: Marco Silva - Carlo Ancelotti
West Ham: Manuel Pellegrini - David Moyes

So anyway, here what I wanted to hear you're thought about:
Were you suprised by any of those change?
Which do you think are gonna work the best and those that will work the worst in your opinion?
What have you been thinking of those newly in charge recently?
And above all else, who else do you think is gonna get sacked before the end of the season?

Comments
expertfootball11 4 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Mourinho isn't really convincing so far, maybe his time is over. Arteta has been so far been positive, but Moyes what the hell ? Who the hell puts this guy in charge ?

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11429

Mourinho isn't really convincing so far, maybe his time is over.

I'm kinda worried that you might be right. I mean, Mou is not my fave manager by a long shot but I don't wish him to fail nevertheless. Obviously, he still should have time to bring better results to Spurs but his reputation of bringing immediate success to his team might make thing more complicated for him.

but Moyes what the hell ? Who the hell puts this guy in charge ?

I don't know man, that seem like a bad move to me too. He did manage to help West Ham evade relegation in the past and was there still recently, so at least, he know the club structure... but still, I would have expected the hammers to aim a bit higher than that. Anyway, considering their squad, it would be a true shame imho if West Ham were relegated this season.

Greatone 4 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

the real people who should be getting sacked more often are the board members who keep appointing managers. Why is it never their responsibility?

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11429

the real people who should be getting sacked more often are the board members who keep appointing managers. Why is it never their responsibility?

True that but sadly, those people are those with the most influence at the club most of the time after the owner, so unless the owner himself say they need to go, nobody can get them out.

Greatone 4 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

yeah its the perfect recipe for disaster: uninterested owners

tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Out of topic Valverde is sacked finally 😁 Xavi next

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11429

@tiki Yeah, heard about this, though, it wasn't official yet from the info I got as of now but I think that at this point, its propably best thing that could happen to Barca. Sad to say, Valverde for me isn't a bad coach but his philosophy didn't work good enough with Barca, in term of results at least. They need a manager who can bring out more out of the player.

amir_keal 4 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I'm hoping Ole is gonna stay for a long time, his interviews are so funny for rivals lol.