Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Man utd targetting NANi swap deal for Sneijder
iftikar2k7 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 16 12

Manchester United look set to reignite their pursuit of Wesley Sneijder - and they could offer unsettled winger Nani in exchange for the Dutchman.

Despite scoring United's first goal against Spurs on Saturday, Nani has endured a dismal start to the new league campaign, and his future at Old Trafford was thrown into fresh turmoil amid reports that he was involved in a training ground bust-up with a youth-team player.

Sir Alex Ferguson is thought to be considering selling the Portugal international, and he is already considering possible replacements.

And according to sources in Portugal, Ferguson will try again for Sneijder, with the Scotsman entertaining the idea of proposing a straight-swap deal with Inter

Read more at <http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/121001/manchester-united-targeting-nani-swap-deal-sneijder-182133#p7B2MO6KZUxj4uBg.99

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

If it happened its a risk from both teams. I can see inter turning down thus offer. I value sneijder way above nani

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Stop smoking weed. 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I think United should have made a hard cash deal.

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Sweet!

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Buy Moutinho and Ogbonna .

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Nani>Sneijder... 

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Sneijder every day better than nani..
Nani has never had a season like Sneijder 2010!
Also more useful for every team..

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Nani has is good day's and his bad day's.

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

DonAndres,

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with you as with so many other occasions. The reason why people so often are pecking at Nani, is simply because they're expecting from Nani what Ronaldo does. Those two are very comparable as they've both played in United, been wearing number 17, they're highly technical players from Portugal, and so on.

To the point: When Ronaldo has performed so well in the past, and furthemore performs as he does right now, whereas Nani doesn't perform just as fantastic as Ronaldo, suddenly he becomes 'trash' to a lot of people. From my point of view (and I watch almost every United game), Nani is a central part in United's attack; he's the most involved player around the opponent's penalty area for United. That's impressive compared to all the hate towards him.

I know he has some really poor games, but generally speaking, his performances are great. Not to mention when he's in top form. I guess most of us have seen his outstandig turnaround against City in the Community Shield final 2011. If not, as for a link.

I can, however, assure you that I couldn't agree with you more when you said you never understood why Chelsea sold Meireles.