most premier league medal by a player. i was very shocked when i saw this

Comments
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

o.0

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

That's Ferguson for you.

Though you'd expect Henry, Ljundberg and Bergkamp, oh and Lampard, Cech and Terry, too, to be in there.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

It just makes me wonder... where would have ManUtd been in the European Club Ranking if SAF never joined?

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ What if SAF was on Chelsea and Mourinho was on United? LOL

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@ramaboy the better question would be what if Abramovic joined other team than Chelsea 
(don't start a fight, thanks)

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Depends what club :)

Vendetta 11 years ago

Did you guys know RA was trying to buy Tottenham when discussions with Chelsea stalled for a while? The Tottenham board wouldn't reply or discuss with him at all for reasons unknown... Sorry for making this off-topic @Antarese.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

It's not surprise to me. The club who's won the most PL medals is going to have all its players on this list. There is no doubt that United has completely dominated the majority of the PL era. The key here is that football did not start with the "premiere league".
Side Note Rant =  I hate that every stat starts with the "in the premiere league era" as if everything before that doesn't count. Stupid marketing machine and it's stupid namebranding. It's a disgrace.

Enjoyneer_RED 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 43 257

@ vendetta - it just makes me wonder... where would have chelsea been in the European Club Ranking if RA never joined?

Kirkos 11 years ago
Arsenal, Argentina 10 235

Bergkamp won 3 epl titles...

Vendetta 11 years ago

@Enjoyneer: I'm not sure if that's the tone you're directing at me but are you pissed off or something?

Glory_Hunter 11 years ago
Manchester United 4 74

Because we cheated for our trophies we are sh!t