Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Man United winning the premiership
chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

What's the general opinion on MU's chances of wining it again this time??i'm still hoping they do-:)

Comments
mladen 9 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

all trolled ^^^^

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

so you agree MU has a chance right?

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

They have a chance just like any team you never know.

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

3rd place now. Go MU GO!!!!!

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

go mu go

NovaRuk 9 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

No offense but lucky win

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

My prediction for today's MU vs Liv match:
MU 2 : Liv 0

NovaRuk 9 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

2-1 Man Utd. Doubt Liverpool would win this one.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm still saying that Manchester don't have chance to be in top 2. Yea they are winning nowadays, you can whatever you want, talk about 8-2 and all the shit, but you are extremely lucky getting 3 points from matches when you don't play ANYTHING, absolutely anything and score 2 goals from 2 created chances.

bluezz 9 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

Agree with quikzy.. infact they must play waaay better with their squad,because of the fact that they only have to play in the epl,no capital one,no european competitions

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

The cheddar breed jealousy way to go MU!! now i think that DG is coming home to spain ;P ;P ;P

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

Results speaks for itself-:)

ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

@bluezz & @quikzyyy: We have had Moyes for about a year, and he changed the winning mentality of the squad. We are also dealing with injuries to our defenders that we can not afford to play an open game. The defenders starting for us today are Evans, Carrick (midfielder), and Jones (just came back from injury). Young and Valencia play wingbacks (they are wingers, although I can't say for sure what Young is). So considering that, I'm ok with us playing a defensive game to give as a chance to win. Our defence was opened many times by Pool today, and DeGea saved us. But imagine if we played an open game, and Pool had twice the chances? Every 3 points count, and I'm sure you would not disagree with me over that.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yea, Sterling could have got easily hatrick today, De Gea was fantastic for your team as always. Yea the points count, but if you look at some of your last matches (not all) you can't say that you were dominating for example vs Arsenal.

KhaledAzizJr 9 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 40 610

Man United played better, get over it

ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

@quikzyyy: Never said we dominated any of the games. The Arsenal game? We played an extremely defensive game, and waited to counter. Its Wenger's fault for not seeing the counter coming. But after 60 mins (we scored around 55 mins), we dominated the game till about 90 mins when Giroud came. If our players were a little more patient in making through balls, the score could have read 5-1 instead of 2-1. You can go back and watch the game or check out Gary Neville's analysis. We were lucky against Southamption, didn't deserve a win, but will gladly take those 3 points. Today, we had the upperhand till about 70 mins, but then Pool created a lot more chances in that last 20 mins.My point was, with a make shift defence, I'm ok with the way we play. We can not go into an open game and except to win.

liverpollfcangryfan 9 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

not going to happen you need to play good not get lucky wins

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

That's not Wenger fault mate, it was unlucky when Gibbs hit that ball to the net.. I get your points, I agree with you. But United is lucky to have De Gea in the net, saved them a lot of points this season. Making our and other strikes as a pieces of wood :)

WayneRooney 9 years ago
Manchester United, Argentina 52 488

@Quikztt it was cuz of De Gea we won the premier league 2 years ago, he is amazing n always has been amazing, we are sooo lucky to have him

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

why is everyone saying MU got lucky wins? The way I looked at it, they are getting better by each game. Just look at how they outplayed Liverpool......