Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Man united to buy everyone
_Chelsea_ 5 years ago
Chelsea, India 1 5

When i look for transfer rumours on internet , i see manu linked up with every player as if they are going to buy everyone. Thr news is like manu buying this manu buying that.

Comments
DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

That is every year, so nothing new. Part of the fun for transfers is all the rumors. haha

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

Just lazy "journalism." United has tons of money so they can literally buy anyone, so it's slightly believable, and there are more United fans than any other side so many clicks will be had. Literally bullsh*t for bullsht's sake.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

With so much reach and commercial power, you would expect fans all around the world to not know anything else other than Man Utd and maybe some other big clubs like Real Madrid. That's why you would see papers suggesting us being linked with everyone - DailyMail being one of them. If you really want to see who we're truly targeting, I would suggest following a few figures on twitter, like Simon Peach and " " Stone.

Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

but guys. did you see that man u is gonna do a swap deal? lukaku for messi! such news! must read!

_Chelsea_ 5 years ago
Chelsea, India 1 5

@Greatone Lukaku for dybala i guess