Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Man City vs Real Madrid Preditions
Yusuf_10 4 years ago
Manchester City, England 16 73

So I support Man City but they've lost against spurs so not too good form but hopefully they will mash Real Madrid

Comments
DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Going with City, more because I don't want to see Real move forward. Both teams have had some struggles recently so I am favoring a turn for City.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Going with City as well, sure, their form haven't been at its best and Zidane is Real talisman when it come to CL. Yet, if Pep manage to reverse the tendency, I seriously think this City team might a better than the current Madrid. Also, yeah, just like DarthFooty, I don't want to see Real go foward either. XD

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i'm going with real because of their experience + zidane ucl magic.

Manmanutd 4 years ago Edited
4 702

I like both teams but i would like to finally see the investments of City pay off and make it into the later rounds.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I like both teams but i would like to finally see the investments of City pay off and for them to make it into the later stafes of the competition.

tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Draw for me 2-2

Argjentxx 4 years ago
Juventus, Kosovo 1 15

I think City will win 1-2

expertfootball11 4 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Another BS game from us, we didn't even shake their defensive block in the first half, even turned out they were more agressive than us. After our goal, we controlled the game for at least 20 minutes, and then we just bottle it as usual with a stupid foul, we should have brought an extra defender after the first goal instead of exposing ourselves to counter-attacks . We crack under pressure

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Another BS game from us, we didn't even shake their defensive block in the first half, even turned out they were more agressive than us. After our goal, we controlled the game for at least 20 minutes, and then we just bottle it as usual. We crack under pressure

tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Yeah i felt Madrid lost quality in some areas of the field and it’s getting them more exposed and less decisive. I don’t like Vinicius, he is skillful but not accurate, good game from him comparing to his standards. Benz looks isolated, i love the player, but he is not Ronaldo or Cavani type of players making 100 off ball runs in a game, he is more attracted by the ball and wants to touch it.

Zidane is dealing with what he has, Ferland Mendy defends well but he is no Marcelo in his prime in the attack. The team looks crually needing attacking threats. They are still a good team but nowhere near 3 years ago level. They remain madrid anything could happen second leg.

Imo this resulted from bad transfermarket targets, or at least newcomers not being fully adapted because Jovic and co showed potential before being bought. I think the money saved to bring Mbappe or Neymar prevented the board to invest on big other names...

Stryzhov7 4 years ago
0 1

This is gonna be an interesting battle! Both teams are great, however, having a very difficult period of time. I usually don't like to predict the outcome of the football matches, however last week I've trapped on Getfree.bet website with an amazing football betting tips so you lads could find the winning match anytime. Just try it, how do you like it.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Welp, a bit late to the party, but I saw the game and I thought it was pretty good. Very tactical, not a lot of occassion and with the kind of drama I love to see in a CL game. City for sure will be favorite to win it all but its ain't mission impossible for Real yet.

Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Real Madrid to absolutely pump The cheats in the 2nd leg! Let’s hope so

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Both Man City and Real Madrid drop points in league play this past weekend. Fully expect them to come with some focus in the next leg. Should be a good match.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Considering this might be City last appearance in the CL in a while, I kinda wish they would get through.