Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Man city vs Chelsea predictions ???
kyoekyar 7 years ago Edited
12 163

I think we will see a win there either Chelsea or Man city. I don't think it will end with a draw

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I think we will see a win there either Chelsea or Man city. I don't think it will end with a draw

Comments
KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

@jim you're right. Always seem to mix things up moments after the game. Too excited perhaps. Anyhow, still beautiful!

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

If I recall, David Luiz wasn't the most popular guy in Chelsea last season.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

David Luiz so lucky to come out of that tackle without a broken leg.... Horrifying challenge. That genuinely deserves a 5+ match ban. As for Fernandinho-Fabregas, I know it might appear as if Fabregas was the victim, but he slapped Fernandinho across the face just moments before Fernandinho shoved him by his throat. Both guilty in my book.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@dynastian i also tought that fabregas slapped fernandinho for no reason but if you look a few seconds before then you can see that fernandinho grabbed fabregas on his throat then fabregas gave him a slap and then fernandinho grabbed fabregas again.

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Sun: Regardless of his popularity, I'd still be outraged if any of my fav teams players got hit by a two-footed challenge

@Dyn: slapping someone once ≠ grabbing someone by the neck 4+ times
If you think that both should be punished equally, you're out of your mind

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

@sunflash Oh, I thought you were talking about Costa. Sorry. You're right about Luiz.. I used to love him when he first played for us, but started to dislike him when he played for PSG. A few rough moments against Chelsea being the main reason. However, I liked that we purchased him back from the beginning (although there were quite a few Chelsea fans that weren't to happy about it)

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

Both Aguero and Fernandinho should be punished for what they did. No question about it. Horrendous.

However, to City's defense I think the referee is much to blame to aggregate them to the extent that they did this. Quite a few bad calls from his part..

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I have missed last minutes so I didn't see the red cards, have to watch it again.
2 key points in match were for me:

• KDB's bar within few meters
  • Bravo's terrible goalkeeping

The refereeing, once again, terrible. The refs are so bad nowadays. I just wonder if they are really that bad or just have orders from above. Bring back Pierluigi Collina

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

KDB's shot on the bar really turned the game, and Chelsea never looked back after that. The refereeing was truly horrible.

Aguero and Fernandinho both need to be banned for 3+ matches.

Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Juan

I didn't want to say they should be punished equally, but that they're both guilty. I just phrased my thoughts in a poor way.

Although I do think that Cesc slapping Fernandinho across the face and then playing the victim card in front of the camera was very low of him. If you're going to initiate a fight, follow it through instead of b*tching out of it. If you don't want to get into a fight, don't initiate one.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Juan

I didn't say they should be punished equally, but that they're both guilty. I just phrased my thoughts in a poor way.

Although I do think that Cesc slapping Fernandinho across the face and then playing the victim card in front of the camera was very low of him. If you're going to initiate a fight, follow it through instead of b*tching out of it. If you don't want to get into a fight, don't initiate one.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Dynastian98 Fabregas and Chalobah did get a yellow card each, so they did got punish a little at least for their part in it.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Slapping someone is a straight red. Hopefully the FA duly punishes all who were involved in the brawl.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Dynastian

Fabregas initiated no fight lol.

Fernandinho has his hands firmly strapped around Fab's throat and Fab didn't slap him. You call that a "slap?" Fabregas moved Fernandinho's face, so he could look him in the eyes and tell him off. With Fernandinho not backing off, he refused to retaliate which was the right thing to do.

You say Fab was "b*tching out of it," yet Fernandinho couldn't even look him in the face when he chose to grab his throat.

And if you want to know what a slap looks like, here's one.

Full respect to Chalobah aswell. Didn't go in for a red card offence, but took a yellow to stand up for his team. Aguero's tackle was simply unacceptable.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Well, then I take my statement back. I didn't notice how lightly Cesc tapped Fernandinho. I suppose Fernandinho just lost his temper.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

It was worth than I thought it was. Fernandinho can fuck off that scrawny little cunt. Tough boy mentality on the pitch should be punished. Going in for Fabregas throat a couple of times there.. Idiot.