Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Man City vs Barcelona
SuperRobinVanPersie 13 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

Barcelona are known as the best team in the world, but Man City have been over the top recently. Who do you think would win out of the two?

Comments
koldimere 13 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Barcelona would win...they are light years ahead of ManCity in terms of tactics and especially passing! Yes ManCity won 6-1 against ManU but I do believe it would be a different result if SAF had come up with a different lineup (How is Evans in the EPL in the first place??) So yes Barca would win but ManCity would also give it their all. Don't get me wrong they've evolved to a great club and I respect ManCity! It's just I don't see Barca losing against ManCity. But I could be proven wrong if they ever do!

MischaCollins 13 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

I would love to ManCity go up with Barca...I do think winning against Barca may be a long shot but anything is possible in this beautiful game!!!! If we do come up with Barca...dammit we will fight to the end!

MischaCollins 13 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

*I would love to see ManCity go up with Barca...stupid typos...

Raymundo 13 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 17 45

Man.City would probably give up a strong fight since they now have chemistry in the lockerroom apart from Tevez,but mighty Barca would win with their ability to always keep the ball making stars like Aguero,Silva chase for it and in the end score you,wander why in El Classico Cristiano doesnt perform at his best because Barca never let him have the ball,also a clever defensive strategy.

Manshitty_are_shit 13 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Barca,city is shite and thats a fact!1

SuperRobinVanPersie 13 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

I agree with evryone apart from Manshitty_are_shit, City would put up a good fight but in the end Barca would be too strong i think.

mostafasayed 13 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 0 2

barcelona play good but not Necessary win in the end

Joe_Manchester 13 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

I would rather see City vs Madrid to be honest

BEST PLAYERS vs BEST PLAYERS

duggap10 13 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 1 13

Right now if they played Barcelona would win, but you give Man City more time they could have a very legitimate shot at winning the Premier League and compete for the Champions League. The match ups I want to see most are
Man U vs Madrid (CR7 vs old team)
Bayern vs Man u
Bayern vs Barcelona Bayern are a very good team, but I want them to take on more powerhouses to see what they are truly made of.

WhatTheHell 13 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

ManCity is no longer a NOISY NEIGHBOR they are REAL DEAL i think its tough one if they each other i think it would be a DRAW

WhatTheHell 13 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

I would rather see RMA and ManUtd

MESSImagic 12 years ago
Barcelona, Congo 14 103

why do anyone want to see RM play, all they do is wanna start fights

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Barca but it would be close all good team's are clever now when playing against barcelona; all good teams now (lyke milan) know to put on a tight defence when messi is playing so he can't make a run

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Barça should win , because they have much more advantages than them.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

close call !

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Nice try EPL fanboys

Economist 12 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 1 79

Barca's gonna win because they have 3 additional players every match lol

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

Let's see