Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Man City keen on getting a new Yaya Toure replacement?
Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

£60m price tag of Milinkovic-Savic from Lazio is the rumored player.

He is 22 years old, 192 cm tall and has played this season in total 14 games and scored 4 goals and made 2 assists.

Source: http://soccersouls.com/2017/10/30/this-60m-serie-a-midfield-ace-would-become-a-top-player-at-man-city-under-guardiola-agreed/

There is also a hint that Man United are also going to try to snatch him from Man City: http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/857938/Manchester-United-News-Jose-Mourinho-Manchester-City-Sergej-Milinkovic-Savic-EXCLUSIVE

Future midfield star has already a few nicknames in Lazio, Milnkocrazia and Sergente so he is seen as a favorite among fans where his dominant presence reminds fans in Italy of how Pogba used to be in Juventus.

He has shown some great quality in attack and has great technique, he is also fitting well with Imobbile as this pic shows (M-S on the left side) :P

enter image description here

Giving the fact that his manager is a former Chelsea player Kezman maybe Chelsea and win that whole race in the end :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

He is 22 years old, 192 cm tall and has played this season in total 14 games and scored 4 goals and made 2 assists.

Source: http://soccersouls.com/2017/10/30/this-60m-serie-a-midfield-ace-would-become-a-top-player-at-man-city-under-guardiola-agreed/

There is also a hint that Man United are also going to try to snatch him from Man City: http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/857938/Manchester-United-News-Jose-Mourinho-Manchester-City-Sergej-Milinkovic-Savic-EXCLUSIVE

Future midfield star has already a few nicknames in Lazio, Milnkocrazia and Sergente so he is seen as a favorite among fans where his dominant presence reminds fans in Italy of how Pogba used to be in Juventus.

Giving the fact that his manager is a former Chelsea player Kezman maybe Chelsea and win that whole race in the end :D

He has shown some great quality in attack and has great technique, he is also fitting well with Imobbile as this pic shows :P

enter image description here

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Tbh they don't need him in the slightest bit. That will just create more mess - even their wings and attack is stacked. They have de Bruyne and Silva who are consistent and able to play every week, they have Fernandinho against bigger/more dangerous opponents, Yaya barely plays and Delph can step as midfielder every once in a while.

While Sergej is one of best young midfielders in the world, he maybe isn't right replacement for Yaya at the moment. He would fit Arsenal if they came back to 4atb or Juventus.

FUN FACT: he still isn't capped for Serbia, despite being their most in-form player at the moment, because they prefer Matic and Milivojevic at midfield leading us to conclusion - Sergej is elligible to play for Spain and he can change nationality anytime he wants.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

One of the richer teams will try to get him that's for sure and Man City scouted him so if they want him they need him.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Milinkovic-Savic, hot prospect and very impressive player, but I can't really see him having a massive future at City tbh.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Thats why Conte will get him first ;)

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Last game he scored twice, there were reported scouts of Man United, Chelsea and Barcelona watching him.
I feel like he would be a new number 8 in Chelsea he moves similar to Frankie.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Man City don't need a CDM, Ferandinho is playing out of his mind right now...but that never stopped them from buying anyone.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Well, flash their cash again...

Savic is a good candidate... damn...

To be fair, they dont need CDM because there isn't any injury yet. Fernadinho is having a form of his life but once it's off, they need replacement! So I would go for another buy if I were them too.

Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Well I don't consider Milinkovic-Savic as a defensive mid, like I said he reminds me of Lampard, if any of you actually read the first article that I posted as a source, they see him as a player with good physique and compare him with Toure:

"It would be wrong to judge Milinkovic-Savic as a defensive midfielder, despite him playing in a deeper position. He is a box-to-box midfielder, somewhat like City’s Yaya Toure – a never-ending engine, strong, composed on the ball with an eye for goal."

David Silva is 31 years old, Gundogan is in his prime years now but he's mostly getting his playtime from the bench and even if we talk about Fernandihno he's 32 years old. OK these players are right now lucky to not get injured and playing the best football in the league but for how long? Some are really short sided -.-

And even if City doesn't care because they have no problems at the moment, he's now scouted by also United,Chelsea,Barcelona.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well I don't consider Milinkovic-Savic as a defensive mid, like I said he reminds me of Lampard, if any of you actually read the first article that I posted as a source, they see him with as a player with good physique and compare him with Toure:

"It would be wrong to judge Milinkovic-Savic as a defensive midfielder, despite him playing in a deeper position. He is a box-to-box midfielder, somewhat like City’s Yaya Toure – a never-ending engine, strong, composed on the ball with an eye for goal."

David Silva is 31 years old, Gundogan is in his prime years now but he's mostly getting his playtime from the bench and even if we talk about Fernandihno he's 32 years old. OK these players are right now lucky to not get injured and playing the best football in the league but for how long? Some are really short sided -.-

And even if City doesn't care because they have no problems at the moment, he's now scouted by also United,Chelsea,Barcelona.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

A lot of team are interested in him and its natural, he is quite a good player. Will need to check what happen with him next summer, could be a big move. :D Thanks for the heads-up Golazo. :D

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Id say that's 100m too much for him. Would he even fit in the starting 11?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@raimondo Replacement for Thiago Motta? Could see him boss the midfield with Verratti and Rabiot. Though, I agree that sums is a bit high for a player who just became a confirmed talent. Beside, if he didn't adapt quickly, he could end up a major flop.

fathan77 6 years ago
Juventus, Indonesia 0 1

maybe, city can replace him cause the performance was decrease

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

New Paul Pogba?

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Lazio will not sell him in this transfer window, that's for sure.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Recent news link him to Man United, he was happy when they won vs Liverpool and he supports the other serbian player Matic.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo I could see him join United and be linked with Matic in midfield, however, it would be a deception for McTominay. Thanks for the share thout Golazo, its apreciated.