Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Make users wait atleast a week before letting them post on the forums
Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I don't care tbh, he'll get tired of it eventually. When I first registered, I began posting on that first day, so a week feels harsh.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

dem idiotz cant even pick a decent name.. with those idiotic names, they DESERVE to be ban..

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

@Jimbet This guy's account keeps getting banned every time he makes a dumb thread. Sadly, there is nothing stopping him from making a new account so no matter how many of his accounts get banned, he will always be able to make a new account like he has been doing and be a troll. So like SunFlash said, we will just have to wait it out and hope he gets tired of it and gives up.

Salahadin 8 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

lol he is bored

Shit_mods 8 years ago
Arsenal, England 1 2

What's so bad about my username? If footyroom doesn't want me to use this username then why don't they ban swear words in the username? Not like footyroom put a ban on it therefore I'm eligible to use it.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

That is probably the worst logic I've ever heard.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

@__mods

1. Hate Speech and Verbal Attacks
    Try to stay polite or at least control your anger. You can swear if you want to but don't use it to offend others. Better use your intelligence to prove your point. Respect other people.

2. Trolling
    Comments like "Manchester United Rocks", "Chelsea are crap", "Barcelona RULES" are very boring and immature. It's better if you tell everyone WHY you think Chelsea is crap or why Barcelona 'RULES', because not everyone might think same as you. If you are trolling YOU WILL BE BANNED.

3. Spam
    Don't even try. Everyone hates spam.

You're violating all three of these. The mods literally have no choice but to ban you.

Shit_mods 8 years ago
Arsenal, England 1 2

@sunflash

1. I'm not swearing this is just my username. There is no limits according to footyroom about swearing on usernames.

2. How am I trolling? I'm just introducing myself to the forum yet it gets removed which is baffling.

3. I'm not spamming. I'm introducing my self which is what the forum is about.

All your points are incorrect.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260
  1. Don't use it to offend others. Saying "shit mods" falls into that category. It's certainly not respecting other people.

2. You're trolling because your username is trying to get a rise out of people.

3. You're spamming because you post the same thread over and over.

I know even now you're just bsing me. Why am I even responding. Guess I'm as bored as you.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

I'm not swearing this is just my username

Get a fukin DECENT name and u will not get banned.. its that EASY yet u chose to be and act like a RETARD..

If footyroom doesn't want me to use this username then why don't they ban swear words in the username

APPARENTLY u got banned many times and the DUMBEST part is u DO KNOW u got banned for your idiotic username.. yet u ACT like a TROLL with MORE IDIOTIC username and creating useless threads mocking mods.. now u want to rant for things that u know is prohibited in this forum?

Shit_mod 8 years ago
Arsenal, England 0 2

@sunflash

1. I'm not targeting anyone with my username I didn't select a mod who is shitt its just my username you don't even k ow if it means something else because I for sure know I'm not offending any mod of this site.

2. How am I trolling for getting a rise of people? Why don't those immature people just ignore my username if they're so bothered up about it?

3. I'm not spamming. It's freedom of speech because my posts are 100% fine and I need it to get the attention it needs because it's unfair how other people make threads and it doesn't get removed.

@jimbet
There is no such rule on footyroom that you need to have a decent username to participate on this forum or website. This is my preferred username so why can't I have it? Not like footyroom has told people not to use these usernames.

The only reason why I make a new account is because the mods have absolute 0% reason to ban my account because I did not break any rules therefore I should not be banned but I make another account because I'm holding my ground and I'm not gonna stop till I get a justified reason rather than silly bans.

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

everyone just ignore this person. Next time he posts something in the forum, nobody click on it. If we don't respond, he won't have any reason to keep trolling. He'll get bored with time.

Shit_mod 8 years ago
Arsenal, England 0 2

@sunflash, is that the best you can come up with a crappy meme? Haha pathetic and immature.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

There isnt any users. Shit_mods, mos_are_cunts, and the other one are all the same person.