Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Luke Shaw to have medical at Manchester United ahead of move
WayneRooney 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Argentina 52 488

it has been reported that luke shaw made his move to Manchester United for around 34 Mill

this is very exciting to hear, i just wanna yell it out loud in public

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

it has been reported that luke shaw made his move to Manchester United for around 34 Mill

Comments
Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Pounds or Euros?

WayneRooney 10 years ago
Manchester United, Argentina 52 488

@Ven £34 mil

mladen 10 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

My god... that's... that's more than Hazard!

Heisinburg 10 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Ridiculous price tag. English football at its best.

man_utd 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

This is an amazing day. Shaw and Herrera and we're even looking into bringing in another CM.
30 million is a big price theres no doubt about it but I'm glad we got one of the best LB in England and considering he's 18, we'll get a lot of years out of him. Sure you could've had Blind or Rodriguez as a cheaper option but Shaw is not only six and 3 years younger respectively, in which time, he will improve his game and become miles better than both players, but he's got 2 years of Premier League experience under his belt. Right now, all opposing supporters and even some United fans can go on and on about how he's not worth it but the future will show that he's worth every pound and I'm just absolutely ecstatic.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This is an amazing day. Shaw and Herrera and we're even looking into bringing in another CM.
30 million is a big price theres no doubt about it but I'm glad we got one of the best LB in England and considering he's 18, we'll get a lot of years out of him. Right now, all opposing supporters and even some United fans can go on and on about how he's not worth it but only the future will tell so as of now, I'm absolutely ecstatic.

mladen 10 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

No one said for Carrol he is overpriced till he flopped . Wait and see how will Shaw played than judge him. BARGAIN !

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Funny how Mourinho dominating at the first places. As for Shaw, the price is maybe too high but people need to realise that he's only 18 years old, he may be benefit for United more than 10 years, which would have been really great business.

Fru_Toot 10 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

totally agree with heisinburg. 90% english players are just overhyped take world cup 2014 as an example they couldnt even win once. just cos luke shaw has 1 decent season hes suddenly worth more than top quality foreign players. there are millions of more talented foreign left backs thsn shaw but sonce shaw is english he will be noticed... thats the reason why england is such a flop national team THEY OVERRATE THEIR OWN PLAYERS TOO MUCH