Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Loyalty, something what football miss these days.
quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Now, as we all know RVP signed not Juventus or someone else but right MANCHESTER UNITED.
Does Loyalty mean anything these days? 
RVP is perfect example of it. 
7 seasons in Arsenal.
almost 6 season injured but Wenger still kept him in Arsenal. And this is what he gets.
what is better for you? Being captain Vantastic, been loved by fans or won trophy but being remembered as a cunt?
This is what u deserve.

Comments
thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Did you also think like that about him when he scored a hattrick vs Chelsea? Or when he scored the winning one vs Barcelona?
Players come and go, he did wonderful things for your club.

Don't be mad at him for leaving, I'm sure he would have stayed if Arsenal bought some real reinforcements.
Don't get me wrong, but Podolski isn't going to make you champion of the league.

KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@quikzyyy maybe that's too much.
@thijsFCB some real reinforcements you said ? Yeah you are right we only spent about 40m pounds and had sold no one before manu buys rvp. The arsenal of 2012 (not 2011) could win the EPL without podolski cazorla or giroud.

thijsFCB 12 years ago

@KingHenry I'm talking about a top class experienced player like van Persie himself. For example, Kaka, Higuain or Robben

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@thijsFCB o srsly? Podolski, Giroud, Cazorla aren't TOP enough for Van Persie?
Was he world class when Arsene signed him?

6 seasons of injuries and Arsene NEVER, NEVER wanted to sold him. 

This is captain? This? Tell me what he deserve? After everything what Arsenal gave him.
Henry was leaving the club with tears in eyes.
Fabregas wanted to go home and said it like a man.
What RVP did? Leave Arsenal with shitty blog post, that's all what i wanted.

thijsFCB 12 years ago

@quikzyy Of course they are good players, but all I'm saying is Arsenal needs at least two major reinforcements. You are competing versus City, United and Chelsea! 

thijsFCB 12 years ago

But I do respect your anger mate, it just shows how much you love him at your club. I would feel the same.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

@quikzyyy I understand how you feel mate but now the anger on me is gone, yeah maybe it will come back again when i saw van Persie playing for United, because i will watch the United games as i always do i see almost all teams matches i can watch, when i see RVP entering Old Trafford s going to be painful yes, as it was seeing Henry playing for Barcelona or when the move from Fabregas was announced, but you know what? all we can do is get over him, i am doing it right now, i am just hoping that this don't turn into somethng like when Figo left Barcelona, just something like when Nasri left, we'll see if he does have respect for us when he is interviewed about us, when he plays against us... And then we will get over him at some point, just relax and remember that "Those who doesn't wants to stay with us in the dark times, won't enjoywith us in the glory times". Cheers mate!

@thijsFCB i understand what you mean at some point but i really believe that this Arsenal team is capable o winning something and i really put them as tittle contenders this season, but if it's going to be another signing i would like it to be a striker, it's not that i don't trust Giroud, is just that is a newcomer that is not used to high competition level.

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

@quikzyyy i understand how you feel but no player is bigger then the club if you ask me we robbed united of 24m wenger will use that on a new signing (hopfully) the days of loyalty are gone it's a very sad situation and the lack of respect he has shown towards us. y'all should move on they are better players/gems out there that the french wizard will find and then we'll find glory.

Personally i wanted him gone why keep a player who doesn't want to play for the club i would rather have a player that wants to play for the club with heart and not just the trophy's there will be a day when we'll rise from the dark times and claim the epl.

KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

It is better that he leaves. In a corner of my mind, I hoped his blogpost was an ultimatum towards the board, that he wouldn't leave in the end if we did good during the transfer window, and that what he was doing was for the sake of the club... But whatever. Now he  goes to manu so it shows that he has no respect for the club and is not worthy of playing for us. Let him go to manu. We will compete for the title this year without him.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Its funny with arsenal fans, they dont get that some players dont have arsenal as thier favourite team...

Maybe people in france though Oliver Giroud was an asshole when he left for Arsenal. when people go to you club then there honest but when people leave your club they MUST be selfish assholes..

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Oh come on Arsenal fans stop crying we all know its pain in the ass but who cares i also got mad when ibra or some great player left our club , you should be very happy with podolski and giroud and cazorla... ur even gonna play CL and we are not now everyone plz shut up about RVP he is the one who saved your club u all should thank him inplace of hating him -_-

jackriot 12 years ago
Manchester United, Malaysia 0 305

i understand how every gunners feel right now..if he wanted to leave Arsenal, why don't he join another club outside BPL? why Man Utd? but im pretty sure he got his own reasons since SAF talked to him personally. He is currently in his best form since the 1st season he joined arsenal and i thought he will do more for arsenal. but what done is done. welcome to Old Trafford RVP.