Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Liverpool, why its not going right?
Emobot7 2 years ago Edited
538 11432

So anyone wanna help me understand why Liverpool who were supposed to be favorite for competing for the league are doing so poorly?

I do understand fitness is an huge issue but they still had Salah, Diaz, Van Djik, and Allison, some of their best player when they had their poor run earlier in the season. Do you guys think they'll do better after the international break?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So anyone wanna help me understand why Liverpool who were supposed to be favorite for competing for the league are doing so poorly?

Comments
_Pelle_ 1 year ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

The most obvious reasons to why Liverpool struggles is their offense, or lack of consistency in their offense. They’ve scored 23 goals in 12 games. You might think it’s not that bad until you realize that 9 of those goals were scored in one game (against Bournemouth), which then makes it 14 goals.
Compare that to to top 4 in Arsenals 30 goals, Man Citys 37, Spurs 26 and Newcastle 24 and it’s evident that their goal production is similar to teams around them in i the middle of the table🤷‍♂️

The loss of Mané is a major factor to this. And if you notice, Liverpool seems better when Firminho is on the pitch…

What I’m saying is that they had something special in the Salah-Mané-Firminho trident that they miss.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The most obvious reasons to why Liverpool struggles is their offense, or lack of consistency in their offense. They’ve scored 23 goals in 12 games. You might think it’s not that bad until you realize that 9 of those goals were scored in one game (against Bournemouth), which then makes it 14 goals.
Compare that to to top 4 in Arsenals 30 goals, Man Citys 37, Spurs 26 and Newcastle 24 and it’s evident that their goal production is similar to teams around them in i he middle of the table🤷‍♂️

The loss of Mané is a major factor to this. And if you notice, Liverpool seems better when Firminho is on the pitch…

What I’m saying is that they had something special in the Salah-Mané-Firminho trident that they miss.

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

@Pelle Also Salah having trouble to find his scoring boots early on. People don't realize how important it is that this guy keep being clinical. He's starting to get back in form right now and I think this is going to be massive for Liverpool.