Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Liverpool vs Napoli Post Match
Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11426

That game was intense, what beast Allison and Van Dijk are though. Feel bad for Napoli, they played so well against PSG but got ouclassed in that game. Also, Salah form is slowly getting back even though I can't believe Liverpool didn't manage to score more. Anyone else watched the game? Thought?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

That game was intense, what a beast Allison and Van Dijk are though. Feel bad for Napoli, they played so well against PSG but got ouclassed in that game. Also, Salah form is slowly getting back even though I can't believe Liverpool didn't manage to score more. Anyone else watched the game? Thought?

Comments
srk_rox 5 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

What a game was it! isn't it?

That Insigne's threat was just imminent. it was always coming just like our away leg.
That's why we targeted for scoring 3 goals. Klopp understood the Liverpool culture and didn't fail to give us the Anfield night. Mane is carrying some injuries, it seems, that the commentator kept reminding us about. Big misses from him at the end.

the important thing was we never stopped fighting. so, even if we had drawn, I would have not been dejected.

The other night a user called out Alisson as overrated. He has gelled with the team as if he has been forever. He has already made his mark.. the least number of goals conceded in pl history in the first 16 games.

van dijk is imperious as always. He is my man of the match.

Hope all the players are fairly rested before Man Utd match.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@srk Agreed! Love how you guys never stopped attacking and putting pressure on Napoli in the second period. They had very little good chance because of it. Liverpool is still improving for me and their playing style is propably one of my favorite at the moment.