Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Liverpool vs Manchester City Post Game Talk
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

What a turnover by Liverpool, going from having terrible defensive problem to being quite mature and solid against one of the most effective offense in the world.

Can't talk to much as my sister was home so it was kinda hard to focus on the game but I thought it was quite good.

Great game for Gomez and Van Djik, another Salah goal which will be good for his confidence and it was quite a nice counterattack as well (Cancelo should have propably done better though).

As for City, I really wouldn't say they were bad, they looked more dangerous if anything but just never able to finish it. Pretty crazy to see City not scoring twice in a row and really speak volume of what we expect from them day in and day out.

Thought?

Comments
DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

I will watch it on replay, but anytime you keep a clean sheet against this team, you have to have played a good match.

DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Watched it and damn that was a nice match. Liverpool definitely looked more the part but City, you could see just looking for that one spark, coming close a number of times.

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

It's not as hard to beat city as people think. We proved that at the Emirates last year when we dominated them and they barely had an attack. In the end they got an extremely lucky win with the help of the referee. This season I predict they won't get away with it if we play the same way.