quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

WHAT ARE U DOING WENGER

enter image description here

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Dynastian Sell Benzema to buy who? M'bappe look like he is going to PSG. :(

Anyway, I never been sadder for a team than today and I was basically sidding with Pool at the beggining of the game. Seeing the fan after the game was truly heartbreaking. All my sympathy and my love to the victim of Arsene Wenger and Arsenal Football Club, its should be criminal to bring take kind of lineup against one of your top rival and play like that. :(

ashwin1729 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

@iHeartfootball: Spot on. Exactly what I was thinking...3 men against Mane, Salah, and Firmino? Are you kidding me? When he started Welbeck, I thought Wenger will prove me wrong today with some long balls...well..we know how that turned out...

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Wenger is going against odd, blindly. Really, something only Mourinho would do to prove his point and critics wrong. And 7 out of 10 it failed badly. The time that it worked people like that as praised like a genius god!

Wenger is doing that but not the right kind... this line up selection was beyond stupid :( I didn't see the game, but from what I saw, it's like he threw half of their worst form players on the field.

And "Holding" I dont blame him for everything, but the guy is worthless except being big. :(

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I know ArsenalFanTv is a bit of a meme for rival fans and I started watching the video below for a bit of a laugh, then I realised he was serious, and what he said really was 100% the truth. It's incredible that things have continued this way for so long. Worth a watch.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@eden

Eh they will come down after few vistories and it will be again all sunshine and rainbows and Arsenal is the best :)) Fans talk talk talk but they don't do anything.

He is going to bring a banner? And? You have to hit them where it hurts the most. Protest heavily and stop going to matches. If you have power in fan base than use that power to gather all the fans and demand changes.

Croatian 7 years ago Edited
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Wenger doesn't work anymore, he didn't bring CM and CB which he obviously needed, he isn't tactictian, he has shit decisions on and off field, Ozil and Alexis going out, probably nothing he will do with 35 million from Ox.

If I had like 85 million pounds for transfers I'd make wonders... just sell Ozil and bring in good CAM, CM and CB... you don't need van Dijk or anyone so overpriced, just bring in quality defender.

Holding isn't trash btw... he was playing with Nacho Monreal in defence and had to defend right flank (against Mane) because basically Ox is average at defending. He was amazing towards the last year, he was playing in Championship in 2015/16, he's still 21.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Wenger doesn't work anymore, he didn't bring CM and CB which he obviously needed, he isn't tactictian, he has shit decisions on and off field, Ozil and Alexis going out, probably nothing he will do with 35 million from Ox.

If I had like 85 million pounds for transfers I'd make wonders... just sell Ozil and bring in good CAM, CM and CB... you don't need van Dijk or anyone so overpriced, just bring in quality defender.

Holding isn't trash btw... he was playing with Nacho Monreal in defence and had to defend right flank (against Mane) because basically Ox is shit at defending. He was fucking amazing towards the last year, he was playing in Championship in 2015/16, he's still 21.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Thank you someone who actually agree with me that Holding isn't shite. :)