Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Liverpool v Man City.....
Yusuf_10 3 years ago Edited
Manchester City, England 16 73

Personally i think city will get the win as they are more on form than liverpool but overall it should be a good game

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Personally i think city will get the win they aare more on form than liverpool

Comments
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11426

Honestly, Liverpool are not in form while City is one of their best form. Most likely going to be a win for City but since this has nearly become a derby, I wouldn't be surprised to see Liverpool trying especially hard in that one. I still think City will come on top but it propably won't be an easy game.

tuan_jinn 3 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Emo: you nailed it.

Without Van Dijk, the backline looked messy, it can work against normal team, but agaist top team it will prove brutal. There won't be solid defend, no pressure, no scary factor to the other team's attack and in turn will put the back 4 in more pressure...

We have seen that time to time gain with Barca, and doesn't matter people say how awesome Mane, Salah are, look at Messi, .... they need the full engine to win.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Emo: you nailed it.

Without Van Dijk, the backline looked messy, it can work against normal team, but agaist top team it will prove brutal. There won't be solid defend, no pressure, no scary factor to the other team's attack and in turn will put the back 4 in more pressure...

We have seen that time to time gain with Barca, and doesn't matter how people say how awesome Mane, Salah are, look at Messi, .... they need the full engine to win.

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

This game showed how one of the best players in the world (In his role) can have a really crappy day! Not to take away anything City did, but two goals were gifted for sure!!!

expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

These kind of results ruin the competitiveness of the EPL, what's the point of these big fixtures if City wins almost every time?

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11426

@Darthfooty Damn, Alisson, I didn't expect so many mistake from him. Feel like he started stressing over his first control mistake and it quickly went downhill for him fromt there. I agree he gifted 2 goal to City. I wouldn't surprised to hear Alisson got chewed out in the dressing room by Klopp. Talking about Klopp, he look more and more like a broken man. His comments after and between the games are getting sourer and sourer.

@expertfootball I don't really see your point, it was one of the first time Pep managed to beat Liverpool at Anfield, so I don't see why you say City almost alway win those fixture. Beside, at this point, competition in the PL been clearly more complicated with only Liverpool and City challenging for the titles in past seasons. United right now is basically the only team left who can put a bit of pressure on City.

expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

What I see is that nobody can stop the City machine anymore, Liverpool is dead, United is too unpredictable

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11426

@experfootball Well, to be honest, it seem that the tendency from a few years back are reversing, for example: Juventus is no longer top of Serie A and Barca and Real having trouble to reach top of La Liga while the competitivity the PL was well known for is starting to disappear.

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

@Emobot7 For Liverpool..... Take away injuries and Covid and you have a title contender still. Of course, it's a bit different as team's game planned against Klopp's style but they would still be up there. Now add in Covid and how games have moved, restarts, short postseason, then add Klopp's attacking press style, as well as injuries...... Yes, all teams are facing these situations so it's no excuse. If anything it does point to Klopp perhaps not adjusting his tactics better to see out games with higher efficiency, to save the legs a bit. That is his cross to bear as the coach.

@expertfootball City dominating is not a surprise but it's not unprecedented either. Who typically challenges for La Liga? Two teams.... Who pushes in Serie A? Two teams, maybe! Who runs the Bundesliga? One to two teams most times. Ligue 1?

I love seeing all the top spot changes this year but I know it's at a cost to many players, many teams. City does look to be the favorites now and is playing like world beaters and that is without some of their best players!!!

penny0067 2 years ago
0 15

Most likely, City will win, but given that this has almost become a derby, I wouldn't be shocked to see Liverpool give it their best in that one.

Algerino 2 years ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 844

My man the thread is two years old🤦‍♂️

webreader1024 1 year ago
Bayern Munich, India 0 2

This season of Premier League is so exciting so far. All the top teams are playing hard for the title.