Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Liverpool loss celebration
Manmanutd 4 years ago Edited
4 702

Lets

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lets go gunners! This overshadows our europa league exit and our bad season as i expected liverpool to break our records. 🏆🤝👏👊

Comments
DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1096

From the perspective of a fan, and players from that unbeaten team, I can see the reason to celebrate.

From current player's perspective, getting knocked out of Europa, sitting in 10th place in EPL, I would hope they have other thoughts on their mind.

Don't get me wrong, being the only unbeaten in the EPL is awesome, but everything has a perspective.

srk_rox 4 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

You are the most innocuous troll I have ever come across. I don't know if that is an appreciation.. Anyway

tuan_jinn 4 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Lol I can imagine why people are cheering (especially Arsenal's fans and haters). Noone wants to see domination, same reason why Barca had so much haters, or Messi or Ronaldo have.

Even Nevile opened his Champange which I found stupid :D.

Although, despite this is kinda related but this is for ornce Manmanutd cheers for his profile's club

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lol I can imagine why people are cheering (especially Arsenal's fans and haters). Noone wants to see domination, same reason why Barca had so much haters, or Messi or Ronaldo have.

Even Nevile opened his Champange which I found stupid :D.

Although, despite this is kinda related and for ornce Manmanutd cheers for his profile's club

Golefty 4 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Arsenal fans are cringe

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Arsenal fan need victory where they can get them I guess.

Arsenal fans are cringe

But not as cringy as me, right?

enter image description here

Golefty 4 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Definitely not @emobot7 Haha XD