Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Liverpool are EPL Champions 2020
DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Huge congrats to the reds on clinching the title today. Very deserved and that is coming from a Man Utd fan!

Comments
Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11432

Ah, beat me to it. Was posting the same thread a bit earlier. XD

Anyway, congratulation to Liverpool, they had an amazing season and deserved it indeed. Klopp has a done a amazing job with this club. It might not come as a surprise at this point but nevertheless, now its official so many cheers to them and their fans.

You never walk alone indeed!!!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ah, beat me to it. Was posting the same thread a bit earlier. XD

Anyway, congratulation to Liverpool, they had an amazing season and deserved it indeed. Klopp has a done a amazing job with this club. It might not come as a surprise at this point but nevertheless, now its official so cheer to them and their fan.

You never walk alone indeed!!!

expertfootball11 4 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Well deserved win, absolutely no doubt. Best players, best talent, good atmosphere for talents to nurture, forward-thinking coach with out of the box strategies. I think the priority for them was the Premier League, and screw Europe, that's why they didn't try so hard with Atleti and such. But anyway congratulations Liverpool !!

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

congrats, best team in the country by a mile

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

The manager and players deserve it. That is all I can say.

Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Sunflash I haven't really followed how exactly does Liverpool fan have reacted after its been official? Your comment kinda make me wonder if you seen or heard stuff that make you think the fanbase is unworthy of their team success. Forgive me if this didn't have anything to do with it and I'm just seeing thing where there is none.

Also, am I the only thinking that its happen way too much that the league is officially decided after a Chelsea games?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Sunflash I haven't really followed how exactly does Liverpool fan have reacted after its been official? Your comment kinda make me wonder if you seen or heard stuff that make you think the fanbase is unworthy of their team success. Forgive me if this didn't have anything to do with it and I'm just seeing thing where there is none.

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Emo

How'd you feel if the American men's hockey team deservedly won Olympic gold?

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash I would be dissapointed. :(

ArgjentD 4 years ago
Juventus, Kosovo 6 155

Idk man, how the hell Liverpool managed to win Premier League this season?! They were poor most of the season, but somehow managed to win their games (Most of them by 1 goal). I really hope that City, Utd, Chelsea, Tottenham, Leicester or Arsenal get better next season.