Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Liverpool 7-0 Man United
Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

Let's celebrate this very deserving historic demolition and major humbling of man utd. This was a major joy for us!!

Comments
DarthFooty 1 year ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

I seem to remember a German team dropping 7 on my favored Brazil in a World Cup. It can be a crazy game and it happens to the best of them.

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

I mean, I understand it feel great to see a team who traumatized yours in the past getting humiliated but honestly, I wouldn't be too haughty about it either.

IWe all know this United team isn't absolute garbage either and that this is basically a freak accident. They might have gotten a bit complacent but they can only go up from there and this defeat will be reminder for them to never lower their guard when thing are looking up.

Like many people said, better lose one game 7-0 than seven games by 1-0.

I think the most frustrating part of this defeat for United is that they basically still had a bit of hope of competing for the title before the game and now, I think the defeat made them realize they are not there yet. Also, this give Liverpool, their historic rival some hope they can qualify for the CL next season which honestly would be tremendous for them.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

IWe all know this United team isn't absolute garbage either

That makes the 7-0 even more embarrassing.

Like many people said, better lose one game 7-0 than seven games by 1-0.

Only man utd fans will be lying to themselves saying this. No one would remember man utd losing 7 times 1-0, but everyone will remember man utd getting disgraced by their biggest rivals 7-0.

This will be talked about for a very long time and it's well deserved because man utd think they are better than they are.

estcrow 1 year ago
0 51

but everyone will remember man utd getting disgraced by their biggest rivals 7-0

Everyone will also remember how you claimed to be a United fan just one and a half year ago when Ronaldo joined. How the number of different clubs you've claimed to support in last three years is 7 - 0 being your credibility in this forum. Sh!t happens and it can be embarrassing but the most important thing is still how you get back up and deal with it. Banter is good until you can take it yourself too :D.

DarthFooty 1 year ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

4-1 against Real Betis in Europa League is not a bad way to bounce back.

Games like this happen, they are rare, but they happen.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

Everyone will also remember how you claimed to be a United fan just one and a half year ago when Ronaldo joined.

I wasn't serious, I've been an Arsenal fan for decades.

You just can't downplay the 7-0 no matter how their season goes. As a man utd hater this is one of the greatest feelings.

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

For sure, no matter if we try to downplay the scoreline or lower its meaning on the current dynamic Manchester United is having, I'm sure this results will be remembered for a long time.

Similar to City 6-1 against United or United 8-2 against Arsenal, those kinda of game leave a huge mark on a club and on the history of the game.

That aside, I'm just happy this results gave us that gem:

LouisShuford 11 months ago Edited
United Arab Republic 0 1

I am so happy. However, while searching on the internet search, I came across the fantastic website https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/domestic-violence/ which offers a huge selection of essay examples on a variety of topics, including domestic violence. If anyone over here is not so good at writing essay assignments then you can take help from the given website.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I am so happy.