Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Liverpool 4-3 Barcelona Post Match Talk
Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Wow, what a tie. Winning without Firmino and Salah, and Barcelona blow a 3-0 lead two years in a row... thoughts?

Comments
Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Yes, lol that is what I thought too Mr Wenger having bad experiences with Chelsea going there, it never been pleasant games. Liverpool always plays extra hard at their homeground especially In CL.. wether they are doing bad or good in epl.

I don’t think Valverde is to fully blame. It will be unfair to him because he had the right set up. He has tried to do everything possible to avoid Liverpool’s comeback, but these are type of games were managers are helpless, when it comes to pure passion and desire to win. It breaks other team mentally . Klopp said himself : these guys are Giants.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

There's a lovely irony to the fact that if it wasn't for Suarez's shithousery then Wijnaldum wouldn't have been on the pitch.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy How so? I didn't watch the game sadly, so I have no idea what happened other than the goal. :(

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

@quikzzzy: lol interesting viewpoint

ramaboy10 5 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@emo

Suarez deliberately kicked Robertson which injured him leading to him being substituted by Wijnaldum

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

There's a lovely irony to the fact that if it wasn't for Suarez's shithousery then Wijnaldum wouldn't have been on the pitch.

Timewasting ... LOL.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@ramaboy Thanks for the explanation. Its indeed sweet irony at this point.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

I hear that Liverpool fans were singing “you c*nt” at Suarez. Lol did they forget he was exactly same at Liverpool? Haha 😆

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

let's be real, the better team won, Barcelona was totally erased, in all aspects of the game.

Wenger's a very good hype man, indeed. He's really entertaining to watch as a pundit as he is a manager.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 No but he wasn't doing it against them then, so its not completely hypocrite from them. XD And to be fair, if someone usually act a certain way, you somewhat expect him to make an effort against his former club. Guess thats not his case. :P

@iHEART Can we have a special tv show where Wenger and Mourinho are the main pundit and analyse stuff together and start having heated debate over small stuff? That would be really good imo. :D

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

They told me they were glad to get a Hazard and Pogba, and they don’t mind offloading some Morata type of players in the operation.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@JozeV2. Thats very offensive. Remved and warned.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Some say Barcelona are still waiting for the corner.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Wish to Sarri a long life at Chelsea and a huge EL success in the future...

Marcus2011 5 years ago Edited

You crossed the line with that statement, mate! I didn't want to share this but here is a salt to rub into your wound!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

You crossed line with that statement, mate! I didn't want to share this but here is a salt to rub into your wound!