Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Liverpool
Joe_Manchester 13 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

Will Liverpool finish Top 4 in 2012? So far they look good.
Any opinions?

Comments
Gennady 13 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Yes, I honestly think they can push out Arsenal out of top 4 and take their place.

2011/12 My Top Four:

1.Manchester United
2.Manchester City
3.Chelsea
4.Liverpool

Jairzinho 13 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 4 33

As long as Wenger not gonna buy anyone, Liverpool can easly take Arsenal's place in the top 4

LFC4LIFE 13 years ago
Liverpool, Croatia 7 25

I'm sure it will be very very hard to come back to top 4, Arsenal & Spurs will fight hard for that place, but wait till our captain is back ;)

Manufan456 13 years ago
Manchester United, Greece 3 19

I think they can.

ILoveManU 13 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 7

I think they'll come 4th because arsenal and chelsea really want to win. Here's my stats;

1. Manchester united
    2.Chelsea
    3.Arsenal
    4.Liverpool.
    SUPPORT MAN U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

WOW!!!!! Everyone's predictions were so wrong. Liverpool didn't even make top 4 and were lucky to finsh 8th.

And why was everybody so angry at Arsene Wenger? He made Arsenal finish 3rd.

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

So hilarious to see everyone's prediction were so off.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

You are grossly underestimating the potential of Tottenham and the consistency of Arsenal (even if they're poor atm). I think even Newcastle has a better shot at getting 4th than Liverpool. I think most fans would like to see them back where they had a complete overhaul and it takes to see the fruit of your labour ripen. I think they should aim for top 6 (that is def. within their powers) and try to crack into the top 4 next year. I think even the club itself don't think top 4 is a very realistic aim this year.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Correction: *back where they belong but they had a complete overhaul*

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

1.Manchester United
2.Chelsea
3.Manchester City
4.Tottenham
5.Everton

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979
  1. CFC
  2. Man United
    3.City
  3. Liverpool
knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

underrating Tottenham?..

Spurs is a midlle team who has been playing top yeam but when when its up for the task in the end of the season they just dont have what it takes. look at last year for example. They just havnt got that nerv...

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@knibis: Lol yeah, we have a term for their annual captiulation: "St. Totteringham's Day". But they have a new manager this year and a good squad and they seem to be getting better each year. I don't think they are the crap/mediocre team they once were. I think they have quality and could give everyone a good fight for that 4th spot. After all, they did manage it last year.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

"Spurs is a midlle team" - Last 3 seasons, 4th, 5th, 4th, last time I checked that is not even close to being a 'middle team', 5 seasons ago that statement would have been correct, but not now.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Spurs is a middle team: They rarely finish 'Top' so therefore they are 'Middle'

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Last time I checked middle of a 20 team league would most likely be considered from around 7th, 8th to 12th, 13th. A team that has technically finished in the champions league spots 2 of the last 3 years is not a middle team, fact.

KERMANI_CAVANI 12 years ago
Inter, Canada 5 797

so then if your statement is true, Jimskeleton, is Newcastle a middle team?