Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Liverpool 2019 UCL Champions! [Post-Game Discussion]
Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Sixth EC title for Liverpool in their history, overtaking Bayern and Barcelona!

What did you guys think of the game? I think that Spurs were not ready for a game of this calibre. And although I find the penalty lucky, I think Liverpool were more impressive throughout the whole 90.

Comments
iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Fermino played just as bad as Kane in the final. Both managers made bets on their recovering strikers who let them down.

yeah, no question about that. Although you could also say that Suarez played just as bad, if not worse, at his semi-final return in Anfield. Think the finals for Firmino was just about scraping in that win for the cup, rather than giving a performance to remember (Kane will always remain a question to me, however). However, if a primed-Suarez is swapped with likes of Mane, for instance, then yeah, this Liverpool squad would look better. Compared to the other two (Mane and Salah) I see Firmino as more of a no. 10, while Mane being a no. 9. This is getting off topic (sorry), my original point was that this team looks far better than the Liverpool team Suarez and Countinho were part of.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

And Coutinho left Liverpool to win the Champions league ... ha ha ha :D

nandaYNWA 5 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

And Coutinho left Liverpool to win the Champions league ... ha ha ha :D

klopp apparently told him you can leave and just be another player, or stay and be a legend. hindsight is great. however, unlike most liverpool fans, i really have no ill-feelings toward him. although i would have loved everyone who wears the badge to be loyal, i really dont blame him for thinking the grass was greener. those days are gone though. when you listen to how the players are talking now, were no longer a stepping stone, we're the final destination. feels great tbh. madrid and barca can fuck right off :)))