Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Live Today
Argjentt 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 274

I know this is a football site.I know that nobody cares,But i want to share smth with y all.First,sorry for my english)
As i expected,Today i was diagnosed with testicular cancer (metastatic or metastatis cancer) on my left testicle.I always hated cancer,but life is unfair hmm! Unfortunately,i don't had testicular cancer symptoms at the beginning.I had some strange symptoms like frequent urination(7-8 times per day) for 3 days (February).But after 3 days,it was all okay.So i didnt go to the doctor.But, now,1 week ago i started to feel pain on my left testicle(slight pain),and my stomach was swollen.So,there i learned that i have cancer.And today,i was at the doctor ,and yeah he told me that i have testicular cancer.Most of the time,testicular cancer is curable.But in my situation,it will be hard to survive.Almost every time,testicular cancer symptoms are a lump on ur testicle,or ur testicle with cancer is 2-3 bigger than other testicle.Unfortunately,i dont have those symptoms.This means that,you can have testicular cancer,even if you dont have those symptoms.I would never knew that i have testicular cancer,if cancer wouldn't spread on my other organs.I was a healthy person,i swear.I dont smoke.In 2013 in Kosovo (my country) were only 13 cases of testicular cancer.And,idk why,in 2016 are almost 50 new cases of testicular cancer.Its weird.It may be the cause of some carcinogenic foods.Anyway,in real life i was the nicest person you'll ever meet.In real life i was a serious,funny and a good guy.Here in Footyroom,i usually was joking.Sorry for my fucking english,i know only albanian and deutsch.Im not good at english! Cancer is the worst thing.Sorry if someone lost one of their family members cause of cancer.Maybe,after some years,or some decades,it will be found the cure for cancer.but until then,many people with cancer will die.i would never have thought that i will have cancer.Sometimes,life its just unfair.I had my dreams,my goals.But sometimes,you have to live for today.Dont think about tomorrow,bcuz may never come.As i write this,my back is hurting a little bite.LOL,cancer strikes again.The most difficult thing is,your family.It will be very hard to tell them hey i got cancer,probably im gonna die in few months or weeks.Anyway.I am Argjent Dermaku,20 years old,im not married,i have no kids and im fuxked up.Sorry for my english again. LIVE TODAY.DONT THINK ABOUT TOMORROW. (MODS can remove this topic if they want,if they wont remove it today,pls remove it after 1 week).Idk what im talking.lol.ALL THE BEST.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I know this is a football site.But i want to share smth with y all.First,sorry for my english)
Today i was diagnosed with testicular cancer (metastatic or metastatis cancer) on my left testicle.I always hated cancer,but life is unfair hmm! Unfortunately,i don't had testicular cancer symptoms at the beginning.I had some strange symptoms like frequent urination(7-8 times per day) for 3 days (February).But after 3 days,it was all okay.So i didnt go to the doctor.But, now,1 week ago i started to feel pain on my left testicle(slight pain),and my stomach was swollen.So,there i learned that i have cancer.And today,i was at the doctor ,and yeah he told me that i have testicular cancer.Most of the time,testicular cancer is curable.But in my situation,it will be hard to survive.Almost every time,testicular cancer symptoms are a lump on ur testicle,or ur testicle with cancer is 2-3 bigger than other testicle.Unfortunately,i dont have those symptoms.This means that,you can have testicular cancer,even if you dont have those symptoms.I would never knew that i have testicular cancer,if cancer wouldn't spread on my other organs.I was a healthy person,i swear.In 2013 in Kosovo (my country) were only 13 cases of testicular cancer.And,idk why,in 2016 are almost 50 new cases of testicular cancer.Its weird.It may be the cause of some carcinogenic foods.Anyway,in real life i was the nicest person you'll ever meet.In real life i was a serious,funny and good guy.Here in Footyroom,i usually was joking.Sorry for my fucking english,i know only albanian and deutsch.Im not good at english! Cancer is the worst thing.Sorry if someone lost one of their family members cause of cancer.Maybe,after some years,or some decades,it will be found the cure for cancer.but until then,many people with cancer will die.i would never have thought that i will have cancer.Sometimes,life its just unfair.I had my dreams,my goals.But sometimes,you have to live for today.Dont think about tomorrow,bcuz may never come.As i write this,my back is hurting a little bite.LOL,cancer strikes again.The most difficult thing is,your family.It will be very hard to tell them hey i got cancer,probably im gonna die in few months or weeks.Anyway.I am Argjent Dermaku,20 years old,im not married,i have no kids and im fuxked up.Sorry for my english again. LIVE TODAY.DONT THINK ABOUT TOMORROW. (MODS can remove this topic if they want,if they wont remove it today,pls remove it after 1 week).Idk what im talking.lol.ALL THE BEST.

I know this is a football site.But i want to share smth with y all.First,sorry for my english)
As i expected,Today i was diagnosed with testicular cancer (metastatic or metastatis cancer) on my left testicle.I always hated cancer,but life is unfair hmm! Unfortunately,i don't had testicular cancer symptoms at the beginning.I had some strange symptoms like frequent urination(7-8 times per day) for 3 days (February).But after 3 days,it was all okay.So i didnt go to the doctor.But, now,1 week ago i started to feel pain on my left testicle(slight pain),and my stomach was swollen.So,there i learned that i have cancer.And today,i was at the doctor ,and yeah he told me that i have testicular cancer.Most of the time,testicular cancer is curable.But in my situation,it will be hard to survive.Almost every time,testicular cancer symptoms are a lump on ur testicle,or ur testicle with cancer is 2-3 bigger than other testicle.Unfortunately,i dont have those symptoms.This means that,you can have testicular cancer,even if you dont have those symptoms.I would never knew that i have testicular cancer,if cancer wouldn't spread on my other organs.I was a healthy person,i swear.In 2013 in Kosovo (my country) were only 13 cases of testicular cancer.And,idk why,in 2016 are almost 50 new cases of testicular cancer.Its weird.It may be the cause of some carcinogenic foods.Anyway,in real life i was the nicest person you'll ever meet.In real life i was a serious,funny and good guy.Here in Footyroom,i usually was joking.Sorry for my fucking english,i know only albanian and deutsch.Im not good at english! Cancer is the worst thing.Sorry if someone lost one of their family members cause of cancer.Maybe,after some years,or some decades,it will be found the cure for cancer.but until then,many people with cancer will die.i would never have thought that i will have cancer.Sometimes,life its just unfair.I had my dreams,my goals.But sometimes,you have to live for today.Dont think about tomorrow,bcuz may never come.As i write this,my back is hurting a little bite.LOL,cancer strikes again.The most difficult thing is,your family.It will be very hard to tell them hey i got cancer,probably im gonna die in few months or weeks.Anyway.I am Argjent Dermaku,20 years old,im not married,i have no kids and im fuxked up.Sorry for my english again. LIVE TODAY.DONT THINK ABOUT TOMORROW. (MODS can remove this topic if they want,if they wont remove it today,pls remove it after 1 week).Idk what im talking.lol.ALL THE BEST.

As i expected,Today i was diagnosed with testicular cancer (metastatic or metastatis cancer) on my left testicle.I always hated cancer,but life is unfair hmm! Unfortunately,i don't had testicular cancer symptoms at the beginning.I had some strange symptoms like frequent urination(7-8 times per day) for 3 days (February).But after 3 days,it was all okay.So i didnt go to the doctor.But, now,1 week ago i started to feel pain on my left testicle(slight pain),and my stomach was swollen.So,there i learned that i have cancer.And today,i was at the doctor ,and yeah he told me that i have testicular cancer.Most of the time,testicular cancer is curable.But in my situation,it will be hard to survive.Almost every time,testicular cancer symptoms are a lump on ur testicle,or ur testicle with cancer is 2-3 bigger than other testicle.Unfortunately,i dont have those symptoms.This means that,you can have testicular cancer,even if you dont have those symptoms.I would never knew that i have testicular cancer,if cancer wouldn't spread on my other organs.I was a healthy person,i swear.I dont smoke.In 2013 in Kosovo (my country) were only 13 cases of testicular cancer.And,idk why,in 2016 are almost 50 new cases of testicular cancer.Its weird.It may be the cause of some carcinogenic foods.Anyway,in real life i was the nicest person you'll ever meet.In real life i was a serious,funny and a good guy.Here in Footyroom,i usually was joking.Sorry for my fucking english,i know only albanian and deutsch.Im not good at english! Cancer is the worst thing.Sorry if someone lost one of their family members cause of cancer.Maybe,after some years,or some decades,it will be found the cure for cancer.but until then,many people with cancer will die.i would never have thought that i will have cancer.Sometimes,life its just unfair.I had my dreams,my goals.But sometimes,you have to live for today.Dont think about tomorrow,bcuz may never come.As i write this,my back is hurting a little bite.LOL,cancer strikes again.The most difficult thing is,your family.It will be very hard to tell them hey i got cancer,probably im gonna die in few months or weeks.Anyway.I am Argjent Dermaku,20 years old,im not married,i have no kids and im fuxked up.Sorry for my english again. LIVE TODAY.DONT THINK ABOUT TOMORROW. (MODS can remove this topic if they want,if they wont remove it today,pls remove it after 1 week).Idk what im talking.lol.ALL THE BEST.

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Life is a bitch.

Don't give up though, I know plenty of people who were told they had x amount of time to live and ended up kicking cancer's ass.

You might be a troll, but you're a member of this community, and I wish you all the best in life and recovery.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Im not sure if this is real.

But either way, i wish you all the best.

Keep fighting mate

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Sun Like sunflash, you a part of this community now, so we all wish you the best in these tough time ahead. Keep up the fight and I hope you get better!

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Wow...

you can have a gif as avatar. Cool.