Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

LFP AWARDS
rayrex7 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Yesterday was the LFP awards, so here are the winners, Congratulation for all the winners!

LFP AWARDS

BEST GOALKEEPER - KEYLOR NAVAS, Navas completed most saves in La Liga last season (160)!

BEST DEFENDER - SERGIO RAMOS, Ramos completed more passes than any other defender in La Liga last season(1757)!

FAIR PLAY PLAYER - IVAN RAKITIC

FAIR PLAY CLUB - REAL SOCIEDAD

BEST BREAKTHROUGH - RAFINHA
Rafinha completed more dribbles than any other Celta player in La Liga 2013/14(77)!

BEST MIDFIELDER - LUKA MODRIC, Modric was the only player for Real Madrid who completed over a thousand passes in the attacking half in La Liga 2013/14(1146)

BEST ATTACKING MIDFIELDER - INIESTA, Iniesta was the player who played the most minutes without a yellow card last season(2478)

SPECIAL MENTION - ATLETICO MADRID

BEST COACH - SIMEONE

BEST GOAL - RONALDO - Goal
Ronaldo scored more winning goals than any other play last season(12)!

BEST AMERICAN PLAYER - CARLOS BACCA

BEST AFRICAN PLAYER - BRAHIMI

BEST FORWARD - RONALDO

PLAYER OF THE SEASON - RONALDO

TEAM AWARD TOTALS:

Madrid: 5

Atleti: 2

Sevilla: 2

Barca: 1

Celta: 1

Granada: 1

Sociedad: 1

Levante: 1

That's all folks!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yesterday was the LFP awards, so here are the winners

Congratulation for all the winners

LFP AWARDS

BEST GOALKEEPER - KEYLOR NAVAS

Navas completed most saves in La Liga last season (160)!BEST DEFENDER - SERGIO RAMOS

Ramos completed more passes than any other defender in La Liga last season(1757)!FAIR PLAY PLAYER - IVAN RAKITIC

FAIR PLAY CLUB - REAL SOCIEDAD

BEST BREAKTHROUGH - RAFINHA

Rafinha completed more dribbles than any other Celta player in La Liga 2013/14(77)!BEST MIDFIELDER - LUKA MODRIC

Modric was the only player for Real Madrid who completed over a thousand passes in the attacking half in La Liga 2013/14(1146)!BEST ATTACKING MIDFIELDER - INIESTA

Iniesta was the player who played the most minutes without a yellow card last season(2478)SPECIAL MENTION - ATLETICO MADRID

BEST COACH - SIMEONE

BEST GOAL - RONALDO - Goal

Ronaldo scored more winning goals than any other play last season(12)!BEST AMERICAN PLAYER - CARLOS BACCA

BEST AFRICAN PLAYER - BRAHIMI

BEST FORWARD - RONALDO

PLAYER OF THE SEASON - RONALDO

TEAM AWARD TOTALS:Madrid: 5

Atleti: 2

Sevilla: 2

Barca: 1

Celta: 1

Granada: 1

Sociedad: 1

Levante: 1

That's all folks!

Comments
tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Thanks mate...

This showed how superior Real was compare to the rest but I think Koke should have earned something, I would love to see more from Atletico from the list...

Most awards are well deserved though... but best player of the season... I think it should be one of the Atl players... Ronaldo has: best mid be hind him, best defender to back him up and save the team when they are down... Im not trying to discredit how incredible Ronaldo is, but best Goal and best forward should have been enough.

rayrex7 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

You're welcome mate

Well if I see it through a logical and neutral point of view, I will agree with you 100%
However, Real Madrid as a team aren't any differ than atleti and the rest of la Liga teams.

You see if everyone would have look through your point of view than why should we bet and make predictions, cause we know that ANYTHING can happen in football, this isn't Golf or basketball where individual talent can make a team different, this is football, this is what a team MAKES out of the individual talent they have,

So I agree that ronaldo deserves player of the year award, I know this seems biased but everyone has their opinion and if anyone disagrees feel free to explain

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Very well deserved awards.

Lilywhite 10 years ago
28 468

Ronaldo 3 awards :) Best goal, best forward, player of the season. well deserved Cristiano!

JuanMata10 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Best American player: Carlos Bacca?

Messi has had a bad season by his standards but surely he performed better than Bacca, right?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Best American player: Carlos Bacca?

Messi has had a bad season by his standards but surely he performed better than Bacca, right?

CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Keylor Navas was fantastic,well deserved award by him.Ramos 1757 passes? That stunning fact for defender! But he is one of best in world.I didn't watch Primera very much last season,so why Raketic did get that Fair Play Award? Anyway, great to see Croatian in fair play section.Modric that beast!!! Real really did right step buying him! Stunning.Simeone deserved that award for best coach.Making succes with Atletico,that wasn't really amazing before that,and now they're awesome.Well deserved,Ronaldo! Congratz to all winners!

P.S. Which Ronaldo's goal did get award? Was it that against Valencia,because I think I heard something like that.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@quikzyyy That one? Amazing goal,top-class Ronaldo!

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Is that the one, if not it would definitely in top 3... I remember when I saw it I was like ... how the f**k???