Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Lewandowski wants to move - is he sitl good for top clubs
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Robert Lewandowski has taken a shot at the directors of Bayern Munich, claiming they failed to protect him when he was being heavily criticised. (source: goal & guardian)

“In April and May everyone criticised me. And I felt no protection from the club, I felt alone,” he admitted.

“I scored no goals in two or three important games and suddenly everyone was saying: ‘Open fire against Lewandowski!’ I did not see anyone who supported me at the time. Neither of the club bosses defended me. I did not feel good in Munich at that moment. Being at Bayern did not fit for me at that time.”

Now he wants to move, he used to be or may be still among the best strikers out there. Which club do you think would fit him best now? Im talking about those that REALLY NEED A world class striker

I think

• Barcelona (with aging Suarez),
  • Real without Ronaldo and aging Benz,
  • ALL EPL teams except Liverpool, Arsenal would need him
  • Milan and Inter Milan
Comments
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

doubt Inter would take him, only if Icardi leave to Madrid. But I can imagine him in Barcelona, oh.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I think there's a really good chance that he'll move to Italy. I don't know why, it's just a gut feeling.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I would love to see him in Milan though :( Serie A needs to be back, and stop the domination of Juve

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

would love to see him in epl, which is unlikely tho. the fantasy scenario would be kane to real, lewandowski to spurs, icardi to bayern lol.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@tuan Meh, personally would stay away from the guy, he complain and act all migthy but his performance have been dropping for me recently. I really doubt he would has much success in any other team than Bayer Munich. He remind me a bit of Suarez, was still extremely good until recently but suddenly, they are just not as useful. At least Suarez don't complain all the team. There alway something not going right for Lewandoski, either his teammate didn't help him to get the golden boot (or whatever its called in Germany), either its the coach or its the club that doesn't give him enough support when he get critic, etc... Well sorry Lewa, as the main striker, if you fail to outscore the opposition, you're the first player to get pointed at, its part of the job. :U

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

We will take him with 75% discount because his career is pretty much 75% over so another 3 years maybe top

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Well he's been talking about wanting to leave for a while, but Bayern keep shutting him down :(

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Eden17 Yeah... To be fair, his performance where it mattered doesn't really make him a desirable player atm. I mean, Ronaldo had his goal against Juventus and Bale had his against Liverpool but Lewandoski just didn't scored that many key goal in my mind. I'm seriously starting to think Bayern could achieve similar results with Sandro Wagner. :(

expertfootball11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

He is gonna be wasted if he goes to England I feel...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@expert It would depend where he would go but Chelsea and Liverpool are for me the only place he might move to, all of the other big six already have enough striker or at least, a quality striker that won't accept to share duty with someone like Lewa. Beside, he would need to adapt and I doubt it would go smoothly.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

why wasted in england? physical guy with techniques are epl go to guys. can't play false nine in england, as pep have analyzed and never attempted. I say he can be as successful as harry kane, if he plays for spurs too.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@thebaldgenius Why would he play for Spurs? Better question, why would Spurs risk making Kane angry by signing another big profile striker.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

He is still World class.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

What Emo said, a little overrated.

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

He is still World class

Yeah but personality wise. Left Dortmund unceremoniously. Blaming Bayern. He’s A bit of a mercenary ! Who would take him ?

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Ledley He think too highly of himself, he still think he can transfer to Real. I really don't think its happening though not now nor later.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Ledley He think too highly of himself, he still think he can transfer to Real. Its not happening.

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

He should go to Watford

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golefty Well, they are 3 time better than United this year. Not a bad destination if I say so myself. ;P

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

He think too highly of himself, he still think he can transfer to Real. I really don't think its happening though not now nor later.

Yea. Probably 3-4 years ago. I don’t think it’s happening now either.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Yea. Probably 3-4 years ago. I don’t think it’s happening now either.

If Adebayor was able to wear the shirt, anything's possible.