Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

LEWANDOWSKI TO UNITED
Comments
Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@expert: I think you've got it backwards. If anyone is leaving it'll be Lewandowski BUT BVB WILL NOT let go of Gotze. First of all, he said that he doesn't want to leave, he is loved in Dortmund and has a close relationship with the club as he is their academy product. Likewise, the club just signed him on an extended contract and won't let their prized asset go to anyone. I know this for a fact because someone I trust with connections in Arsenal said Wenger was willing to break the bank to get him and the player and club told them these things. 

Jmessih 11 years ago
Chelsea, Spain 2 159

I hope BVB keep him and Gotze and all their top end talent i want to see them have success. 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Found this interesting pic:

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

lol it says debut: aug 2013 vs arsenal :)

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

They should try and buy Hummels instead of Lewan.

samuel999 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 6 185

true say tdot man utd defense needs work and hummels will fit well 

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Hummels won't fit well because he's so overrated. I would rather buy Vegard Forren,

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

@Heisinburg,

Mehe, I heard about Vegard Forren being an attractive purchase for United and their defense. I can tell you that he has been a very reliable key player under Solskjaer in Molde and their two recent Norwegian league titles in a row.

Since Forren is from Norway, just like me, I really hope United give it a shot. There's obviously an enormous difference between the level of the EPL and the Norwegian league, but it would definitely be cool to see what kind of potential Forren has considering all the honor he's got here in Norway.

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

i really enjoy seeing youth players with exceptional youth emerging from countries that are not so well known.
 Hazard - belgium (i kno kompany but hazard is going to be amazing)
shaqiri - switzerland
lewand - poland
makes me happy :D

SvenBender6 11 years ago
Borussia Dortmund, Germany 1 38

heisinburg,Hummels overrated?are you sure?his one of the best defenders out there his a giant!how can you say his overrated when Ferdinand is overrated?
About the Lewandowski transfer,I think he will most likely leave he always wanted to play in England.But I hope he stays,hopefully

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@Sven, for me, Hummels is overrated, and you can't really say the same for Ferdinand since he's currently performing in a much tougher league, but we'll see when Man Utd has a chance of vsing against Dortmund.

regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

lewandoski to utd gotze to arsenal and hummels is left

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Dortmund will never sell that easily!