Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Lewandoski & Raphinha to Barca
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11426

So its official, both Raphinha and Lewandoski joined FC Barcelona... Raphinha, I thought it could happen but Lewandoski, I'm surprised, didn't expect Bayern to let him go easily.

You can't replace a player of his quality easily but I suppose Bayern might plan their team around having Mane be the main striker as he shown with Liverpool that he can play in that position.

Thought? Surprise to see Lewandoski leaving Bayern after 8 years? Which of the two transferts is the best?

Comments
DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Lewa wanted out, probably for a new challenge, but yeah, I am a bit surprised given his age. This is such a coup for Barca and hopefully, they can all capitalize on it.

Not sure how they are spending what they are, but FFF is in the eye of the beholder. haha

spursrocks 2 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 1 36

Lewa will win the league with Barca next season

Algerino 2 years ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 844

Lewa is past his prime. And hes been in Bayern for so long it can be hard to adapt to a new team and system and philosphy.

Algerino 2 years ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 844

It feels like barca have had so many Raphina type of players through all the years. Many become just decent.

DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Algerino, a true striker is one who gets better with age, in my opinion. It's a tough position because you have to train yourself to slow down and be calm, in all that chaos and speed. It's a position that takes a lot of time to master. Be in the right spot, have the right touch, and figure out the best move, all while having defenders flying around you. You are good in the air and on the ground.

Like keepers who can last far into age, that true striker gets better with that experience.

Add in that Barca will be able to get him the ball with how they move it around, and he should see chances at goal quite a bit.

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11426

@Darth_Footy Agreed, players like Zlatan, Giroud, Ronaldo, Lewandoski and Benzema all proven they were still very revelant if not better now than in the past. Even better, Lewandoski the youngest of those I named. I also think Lewandoski role in that Barca team is gonna be very similar to what he has done in Bayern. So there shouldn't be that much adaption to do.

I personally think Lewandoski coming to Barca to try to win something big. CL with this Barca squad wouldn't be easy but he would be nearly 100% sure of winning Ballon d'Or if that happen. A bit like Benzema might propably win the next one for what he done with Real.