Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Leicester City: Contenders or Pretenders ?
Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Thoughts ?

December Table

Comments
Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11432

They are having an amazing season, thats for sure. It will depend on wether they can keep their current form but for me, they got a serious shot at a top four finish. Brendan Rodger being ambitious and wanting his team to fight for top spot is encouraging anyway.

Edit: Anyway, I forgot to ask in my first post, but who do you guys think have been the key player in Leicester first half of the season? Personally, I heard many great thing about Soyuncu and he seem to be part of the reason Leicester is one of the team who have conceded the fewest goal this season.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

They are having an amazing season, thats for sure. It will depend on wether they can keep their current form but for me, they got a serious shot at a top four finish. Brendan Rodger being ambitious and wanting his team to fight for top spot is encouraging anyway.

Anyway, I forgot to ask in my first post, but who do you guys think have been the key player in Leicester first half of the season? Personally, I heard many great thing about Soyuncu and he seem to be part of the reason Leicester is one of the team who have conceded the fewest goal this season.

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

Lol remember what happened the last time we asked this question?

Ledley 4 years ago

^ They won the league.

@emo Key player: James Madison.

Just don’t know if they have the depth when they get injuries. That’s my only doubt.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Weren't they first at least when we last asked that question? Maybe I'm too harsh but I'm having a hard time imagining them overtaking that Liverpool. Though, in your case, I guess it would be better news than Liverpool staying in first.

@Ledley Madison important for sure. He is their best rated player on Whoscored.com, so I guess I cannot really argue with you either. Vardy have also been very good though.

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

Barring the collapse of the century Liverpool will win the title. But Leicester are nonetheless legit, coming second to one of the best PL teams of all time is no small feat, especially when you aren't a traditional powerhouse.

tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Top 4 is an achievement already, there is no stopping Liverpool this season.

uncle_touchy 4 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 123

Everyone just needs to sweat Liverpool like they normally do. Liverpool are not unbeatable. I wouldn't worry about sunflash he's just negative with his incoherency.

Golefty 4 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

Leicester are somewhat on a race of their own, on a 7 game streak, i think they have surely secured a top 4 finish at this point ,

however they have the best chance of beating Liverpool
Vardy and maddison have been great, Tielemans and Chilwell have also played well, Iheanacho had a great influence in one game recently, hopefully his form can improve

here is the table on match day 16 2015 - when Leicester won

enter image description here

• History

Leicester are somewhat on a race of their own, on a 7 goal game streak, i think they have surely secured a top for finish at this point ,

Vary and maddison have been great, Tielemans and Chilwell have also played well, Iheanacho had a great influence in one game recently, hopefully his form can improve

Leicester are somewhat on a race of their own, on a 7 goal game streak, i think they have surely secured a top 4 finish at this point ,

Vary and maddison have been great, Tielemans and Chilwell have also played well, Iheanacho had a great influence in one game recently, hopefully his form can improve

Leicester are somewhat on a race of their own, on a 7 game streak, i think they have surely secured a top 4 finish at this point ,

Ledley 4 years ago Edited

3 Points ahead at this stage minus Kante and Mahrez.

• History

3 Points (ahead at this stage) minus Kante and Mahrez.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@Ledley @Golefty Wow, thats actually pretty good, if they finish higher than when they won the league, it would already be quite the accomplishement.

tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@ledley yes, but PL wont be won by 72 pts anymore now, winner will be arround 90 pts or more knowing the gap of quality right now.

Ledley 4 years ago

@Tiki Agree with that 90 pts or there abouts.

davidetkincr7 4 years ago
Juventus, Italy 0 1

Liverpool and my love Mohamed Salah