Mauritius 285 6463

Barcalays?

Nice post anyway :D

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Oops :p.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

That's true. The likes of these players have never before been seen in the EPL. Truly fantastic legends.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I have to give it to you, the Cristiano Ronaldo one is quite touching. It shows you how much he had to change from a boy doing magic tricks with his feet to a truly great player. IMO, he's one of the greatest to ever grace the game. He did things with the ball the rest of us can only dream of doing. Only people like Messi, Maradona, Pele, Ronaldo (Brazil), and Cruyff can you put in that category.

naman93 11 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@dynastian : that was the Andy Townssend from Fifa 13 ... nice one :)

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@Dynast: Hehe, I think they are rather generous in their comments of him. "the ultimate team player, in the end"?

A slight rosy tint on those glasses, methinks. ;) 

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

Undoubtedly. His passing could do a bit of improving, but you can't deny that he's turned into an outstanding professional at Real Madrid. Anytime he touches the ball there's a threat of the ball ending up in the back of the net, whether it's from his shot or one of his team mates' shot.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I agree. :) The team has been built around him, too, to facilitate his talent -- much how Barca's midfield is geared for Iniesta and Xavi to open up chances for Messi to do what only he can do.

He's a fantastic player, and very hard done by to not be given the Ballon d'Or more than once. But, y'know. Messi, etc.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz Yeah. Maybe after his career is done, people will finally come to look at him for what he's achieved rather than the unprofessionalism he showed as a boy. I really respect the guy for what he's done, and I hope he can win the Ballon d'Or one day, but I know that he can't since Leo refuses to get injured. The best way for him to leave his legacy behind is to retire at Real Madrid. Then the Bernabeu will hail him as their all time greatest. :)

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Zola! :)