Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Legend.
Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Comments
manchesterutI 10 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

How was that trolling? He called my first comment game changing so I sarcastically responded with why it was life changing. A little humor isnt allowed? I didnt disrespect anyone last time I checked.

ashwin1729 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

@manchesterutI: My apologies mate, didn't mean to get you into trouble. It was funny though...

tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

No mate, humor is all fine, we all love that. But your comment which directed to @Dyn was a big troll, at least to me. Now, people can get different interpretation sometimes, and got into heat fight, if I understood it that way, then sure others... I meant they are not too bad, but they are exactly what we normally saw in GOAL.com's comment section. That's why we have to delete it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

No humor is all fine, I love that too. But your comment which was directed to @Dyn was a big troll, at least to me. Now people can get different interpretation sometimes, and got into heat fight... I meant they are not too bad, but they are exactly what we normally saw in GOAL.com's comment section. That's why we have to delete it.

manchesterutI 10 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

Sorry tuan, I dont understand what are you trying to say. The comment you deleted was directed at Ashwin not Dyn. The only comments directed at Dyn was when he asked for correction if he was wrong which I did correct him, and when he asked for the number, I replied with what I thought was the correct number. I dont think any of my comment directed at Dyn were offensive. The comment you deleted, as I mentioned earlier, was directed at ashwin and had nothing to do with Dyn. Hope its clear now.

ashwin1729 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

@tuan: Understand your side of view too...misunderstandings happen, lets move on...back to the topic?