Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Leeds United caught spying 🕵️ on other teams
Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Marcelo Bielsa coach of Leeds has admitted to spying on other teams training sessions. They currently sit first in The Championship and are in line for promotion to the PL. What does Footyroom think ?

Comments
Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

I think Marcelo Bielsa is a badass and don't take no bullsht from anybody, thats what I think. :P

But more seriously, I do believe he clearly explained that what he is doing isn't illegal, so while it might not be the most "honorable" behaviour, its by no mean cheating, which is completely fin imho, after all, some club wait dozen of years and invest many millions to get a chance to play at the top level so I don't see why it wouldn't be alright to do everything that is legaly possible to remain competitive.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I think Marcelo Bielsa is a badass and don't take no shit from anybody, thats what I think. :P

But more seriously, I do believe he clearly explained that what he is doing isn't illegal, so while it might not be the most "honorable" behaviour, its by no mean cheating, which is completely fin imho, after all, some club wait dozen of years and invest many millions to get a chance to play at the top level so I don't see why it wouldn't be alright to do everything that is legaly possible to remain competitive.

Ledley 5 years ago Edited

I gotta say you made me laugh out laud with that first sentence. Hahaha!

Be pretty badass if Leeds were the only ones doing it and got promoted.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I gotta say you made me laugh out laud with that first sentence. Hahaha!

Be pretty badass if Leeds were the only ones doing it and got promoted. Btw, we love Leeds United in Australia as it used to have a few Aussies back in the heyday.

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

As Emobot said, Bielsa is the kind of guy who does whatever it takes to win, as long as it's within the rules. Results over niceties.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Im a big fan of Bielsa, his press conference was a piece of beauty lol 😂

Ledley 5 years ago

I would like to see Leeds Unit back they are a big club.. but I think it falls outside the spirit of the game!

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

:P

Ledley 5 years ago

Didn’t know you listened to the backstreet boys Emo. Horses 🐎 for courses ay. 🕺