Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Leave De Gea alone!
Comments
Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Agree, De Gea made 3 fantastic saves during the game and definitely kept united in it at times, Keepers make mistakes at times.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

LEAVE *inhales* LLAMA MAN *inhales* ALLOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNEEEEE! YOU ANIMALS! /joke ends

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

/*badjokeends

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

for me david de gea is the best some saves he done aginst spurs were pure class hes abselutly brillant plus a bonus hes young and talented

in de gea i trust

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Love him

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

He was amazing against Spurs, give the guy a rest! How many goalkeepers do  you know who play for one of the best teams in the world, on the starting line up?

TheGame 11 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Agreed mate. De Gea, Rio and Vida were fantastic. We got scored on, because the intense pressure by Spurs finally forced us to make aggregated mistakes. It happens. Even Villas-Boas said that great teams like United have games like this, which was very humble of him, because looking back I thought we really didn't play to our full potential and if Spurs won, it was justified. 

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

It's simple being from England the press is just a waste any small story just to sell an article.

On another note a Spurs team that won at OT 3 Nil and then drew at home, but poor David gets all the blame. After wave and wave of attack from a brilliant team and we still escaped with a draw. 

DavidDeGea 11 years ago
Manchester United, Spain 1 28

Blissna 11 years ago
Newcastle United, England 0 25

The only flaws in De Gea's goalkeeping will be fixed simply through experience. Got a bright future.