Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

LEAKED The First Image Of Alexis Sanchez In A Manchester United Shirt
Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

He was in Manchester earlier for a medical and now this image of him takin a selfie in a United jersey got leaked online!

It's pretty much a DONE DEAL NOW!

Comments
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

it was confirmed today, meh, I'm gonna miss this golddigger tho.

Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@quikzyyy golddigger? come on dude ...

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Welcome to Manchester!!!

HorseAFC 6 years ago
60 798

@quikzyyy Definitely won't miss him bitching and moaning and dribbling into a crowd of defenders every game though

T1lt3d 6 years ago
5 897

Funny how United calls City a money club, yet barely any of City's squad were considered top players before they came to city. Everyone said De Bruyne was a Chelsea reject when they signed him, Sane was playing midtable Bundesliga, Silva was at Villareal when he came 7 years ago, who tf even heard of Ederson before he came to City, yet now they are all considered world class and they say "City only wins because they buy the best players". Meanwhile United outspend City every season for like 7 years now, they buy players who were already considered world class for ridiculous sums of money such as Pogba, Ibrah, Sanchez, Mhikitarian, etc, and yet they get worse and United. The hypocrisy is unreal.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Hum... so their giving him number 7, well, lets hope this goes better for him than United last number 7. :P Seriously though, if Mou put him over Martial on the left, I'm going to be pissed. :(

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

@T1Lt3d Two sides to each coin for both teams. City has come to the forefront a bit more recently but a lot of that is due to their status as a club and where they have been finishing in the table. No one can say that either team has not spent absurd amounts on players these last 3 to 5 years. Just depends on which City or United fan you are speaking with really.

That said, I love this move. United did not really need a striker but his work rate, when he puts in the work, is way above our current strike force. He is relentless on both sides of the ball. Now it all hinges on how Mou uses him. I look forward to seeing him in the lineup as it will be an offensive injection and add in even more depth for all campaigns.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

The points about City's players before they join the club were spot on. Big credit to Pep.

We have spent way too much, and I agree we are not in the position to bash City's spending anymore.

Anyway, a love this move. But also concern because Mkhi and Auba would be some extreme additional work force to Arsenal if uses right.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

For sure United may be a more ambitious club than Arsenal, but boy does money talk.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Utd is in a way more competitive position than arsenal. At least with this deal every party had some benefit. I don't think Mou will br able to keep his attacking players too happy with limited game time.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

BREAKING NEWS:

THERE WAS NO MEDICAL. FAKE NEWS. ALEXIS SANCHEZ HAS FAILED HIS MEDICAL EXAMINATION AT MANCHESTER AFTER IT WAS FOUND THAT SANCHEZ HAS BROKEN SPINE DUE TO CARRYING ARSENAL ON HIS BACK FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I just hope Mourinho doesn’t plan on using him at LWB in big games.

All jokes aside, Sanchez is truely and really up there with the elite. What puts him in an advantage is that he’s played for Barcelona and lead two teams in his career. This would be the third team he will lead to glory, hopefully for his sake he is not wasted.

They may have just become UCL contenders, Barca have Messi Real have Ronaldo PSG have Neymar and United have their own man in Alexis

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

This would be the third team he will lead to glory, hopefully for his sake he is not wasted.

which team he actually led to glory?

@Gennady well, Bayern turned their offer down due to his high salary, Man. City turned the offer down due to his salary + that insane bonus. Mourinho saw an opportunity and took it.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Maybe not glory but lead a team is what I meant. As for the teams, I am talking about Udinese and Arsenal.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

I'm not convinced I like all of his official pic, some of them does make him look like a goldigger: enter image description here

Seriously, he look a guy about to rob you. XD

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@T1lt3d +1000

T1lt3d 6 years ago
5 897

Yes ofc

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Alexis after that video: Hello, Arsene, about that contract..