Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

League titles are over already?
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

So the English, German and Spanish league are already over pretty much. Bayern Munich sit 15 points ahead of Borussia Dortmund, Barcelona are 12 ahead of Atletico Madrid and Manchester United are also 12 ahead of City. So much for La Liga being boring due to only one or two teams having a shot of winning. These three leagues were pretty much over half way through. Will this be a pattern that gets repeated from now on? Because I really hope not. I understand these three teams have been outstanding in their respective leagues but the other teams need to step it up... City, Real, Valencia, Arsenal and Dortmond have been lack luster in the league. 

Comments
Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

for the EPL, we can never be sure about whether or not we've won the title at this stage of the season. Last season, we were like this (what you're thinking right now) when we were 9 points ahead of City, and look how we ended up by thinking so naively. I'd say the title winner has yet to be decided, and a 12 point lead means nothing to me. Not sure about the La Liga though.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Yes, an anti-climactic title race this season.
PWell, at the least the Dutch & Portuguese titles are still up for grabs. Ligue 1 isn't over yet but Lyon & marseille dropped vital points today. Still, one can hope that PSG show their inconsistency again.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Methinks we're going to see some outstanding CL action.

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

i believe that at least in Serie A, EPL, Bundesliga, and La Liga the winner is already settled and it is very unlikely for any of the 1st place teams not to win it, not even in Juventus case. That is a blow for the tittle race thrill and excitement but this will make UCL a lot more interesting and probably all the emotion that the tittle race would lack will be incremented in the UCL, as teams that have no chances of winning the league will concentrate mainly/only on this competition. (Dortmund, Real Madrid) 

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

how is Serie A over? there are 14 match remaining which is 42 points while difference between Juventus and Napoli is just 5 points.

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Not over here. Porto and Benfica with 46 points each are dominating, but there will definitely be an intense fight for the title.

By the way, I think Napoli has a good chance in the Serie A. Juventus has the CL to think about as well.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Portuguese League logic till now : 
Porto wins?so does Benfica!
Porto get a draw?so does Benfica.
Porto loses?Bitch please what loss? :P
I have to admit that its interesting this year 

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Hahahaha, right on spot, Don. :)

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

leagues are still interesting in the aspect of Cl places and the bottom fight

Zakzook 11 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

What happened to sporting D:? I used to watch the Portuguese league as a kid and I supported Benfica but Sporting is a legendary youth production machine..

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Yeah.. Braga has kind of overtaken Sporting's spot. They normally finish 3rd or higher, but the last couple of seasons the 3rd place has been Braga's. As for this season? Haha, they're doing horrible. I think they'll catch up though. It would be cool if they'd bring up another Figo/Ronaldo/Nani/Moutinho.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

La Liga & EPl are ... but Portuguese leage is frickin heated up right now

TheTruth 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 5 246

I will consider the race for the title in the BPL over If United get another 3 point difference over City. La Liga BBVA is over, there's no way Real can catch up to Barca even if they win the next clasico. In the bundesliga, we'll see how the CL affects Bayern and Dortmund. It might be a chance for Bayern Leverkusen and Eintracht Frankfurt to shorten the gap, then who knows what happens... In the Portugal, Benfica and Porto are very even but I think Porto will come on top in the end thanks to a certain Colombian beast: Jackson Martinez.

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

acuatlly i swear it was 8 pts but still united know what will happen and wont repeat last year we will have to lose another 4 matches in 12