Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

lavezzi to chelsea what do you think guys is it good fit??
ayanle11 8 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 5 105

Lavezzi, who’s contract with Paris Saint Germain expires at the end of the season, is free to agree terms with another European team.
And despite being expected to move to Italy, transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio says Lavezzi is close to joining Chelsea after talks in London.
The Argentine’s agents held successful talks over a move and now further negotiations are planning in the coming days over a deal.
A pacy forward who can score goals from wide areas

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/21/ezequiel-lavezzi-close-to-chelsea-transfer-after-talks-report-5635688/#ixzz3yDJrNOD4

Comments
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Advice: Do not read Metro and similar newspapers at all.

TheGame 8 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Agree with quikzyyy. Avoid Metro at all costs mate. They have a 0.000000001% accuracy rate.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

If he can help chelsea win game, I would be up for it, don't know if its true though. I simply hope this doesn't mean Chelsea will forget Pato, I really want him to join a team in europe! :D

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Past his best 3 years ago. I think that's enough said.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Despite its prolly bollocks 100%. Why would we even go for a player past his prime? Would be an absolute waste. Kennedy can play the same position I think and that lad is promising.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

^Lol saw Kenedy one match and was by far Chelsea's best player. Since then watched almost every week Chelsea's starting XI if he played, he never does for some reason.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@decentK Sadly yes I am so happy we have a youngster like him and so unhappy the same time he is benched :/.
Why on earth we bought Pedro the flop when we have a 19 years old with double the impact in the game blows my mind!

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Even if this is true ... why do we need old man ? We are not recycle team . Let him go to US league or Italy . He is a winger which we have plenty and he has lost his pace so don't need him at all .

Like joze said we have Kenedy .

ayanle11 8 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 5 105

quikzyyy thanks for Advice i will try to avoid from now on. thank u guys 2 for the information.had no idea lavezzi since napoli days