Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Latest Trollz List 3
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Hello, it's been a while. This Trollz List is a bit special.

Today, we will be focusing ONLY on ONE PERSON, who has been a pain in the ass ever since he joined this site. Because of him, I'm starting to lose faith in this site and is thinking about quitting, but I'm sure you've all felt the same too. 

CR7skillz is back, he has already been back with several accounts we were totally unaware of, but I'm the sort of person that is capable of finding out his other accounts.

Some of you may not realise this, but CR7skillz was using the account 'SergioAguero' this whole time, ever since his exit. Yes, SergioAguero had very nice manners and was always positive, but believe me, he and cr7skillz BOTH had the exact NAME (Al Jaber or some shit), BEFORE he changed it to SergioAguerooo (on his profile). So do not be fooled by the differences in attitude, ladies and gentlemen. It is also very obvious that both SergioAguero and CR7skillz are the same person because they both support Iraq AND live in the same country (the Netherlands).

Anyways, do not be fooled by the Neymar777 as well. He is CR7skillz. I mean seriously, the slack attitude and speech he possesses is EXACTLY the same as CR7skillz. If he isn't, then it just tells us that all Iraqis are complete re.tards, which they are not in my opinion, but CR7skillz is making that happen because of his re.tard attitude.

As you all may have heard, CR7skilz has revealed himself as 'VamosMadridCR7', and we all knew from the beginning that he hasn't changed at all. 

So in the end, he was here ALL ALONG with his SergioAguero account was still active, and I strongly urge you all to start acting and get this idiot BANNED from this site, no matter HOW MANY ACCOUNTS HE MAKES. 

So to top things off, the latest Troll of this week is:

1. CR7skillz (VamosMadridCR7, Neymar777, SergioAguero)

Cheers

Comments
Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

that's all you can say